Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another base idea..

Another base idea..

Top left of the map has no bases.. I was thinking maybe a ladder at the top left to go up into a sky world base? Have some spots where you jump from cloud to cloud sorta like a trampoline. Could have some nice gfx with like dark rain clouds and lightening before you reach the very top to open up into a heavenily scene with birds and light clouds.. Just an idea

Not every spot on era needs a base. If new bases were to be added, a new area would be needed. The actual base sounds more like a zone type base so for era? Maybe not.

Era is all about basing so why not.

Or just like how you move throughout the gravity race would be good.
    The base could be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Era is all about basing so why not.
    Some areas such as where he said about are quiet as there are no bases. This makes it a good location for money making. You see what I mean?

How about a tall skyscraper base? Eh?
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Not every spot on era needs a base. If new bases were to be added, a new area would be needed. The actual base sounds more like a zone type base so for era? Maybe not.
    There is a pirate zone.. Since when we're gangsters and pirates in the same boat? (no pun intended) yeah I get it both groups are scoundrels but the time difference is way off. The skyland would just diversify things

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    There is a pirate zone.. Since when we're gangsters and pirates in the same boat? (no pun intended) yeah I get it both groups are scoundrels but the time difference is way off. The skyland would just diversify things
    Gangsters and pirates can both be modern. Skyland is too far in the future, I accept that some things on era are futuristic but nothing major like a base.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Gangsters and pirates can both be modern. Skyland is too far in the future, I accept that some things on era are futuristic but nothing major like a base.
    pirates are not modern in era. I don't see cruise ships in the oceans and speed boats trying to board them.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    How about a tall skyscraper base? Eh?
    yush then it will be jus like Ziba Tower