Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OverPowered Gangs

Lightbulb OverPowered Gangs

Hey guys,

Most of us graal players know that every time you look on the map theres a bunch of famous gangs with every base. When you try to take that base its almost impossible because they have so much power over you, it is possible to rush and take it but not maintain it, which famous basing gangs can do. Basically it makes the already overpowered gangs more overpowered, and the weaker ones suck. For example, lets say GETS has mafia. They can just destroy everything in their way becausee they have so much strength and hold the base forever. I dont really know how to fix this but it seems like somewhat of a problem. Let me know your ideas and responses to this.

Ok guns are op
    mellees arebop
    and now gangs?!?

What u wa happend ban pros off basing...-.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Ok guns are op
    mellees arebop
    and now gangs?!?

What u wa happend ban pros off basing...-.
    i dunno i just think it makes basing a bit unfair

Ow ow or balance it XD, transfer some pros in other gangs lol that will be an.amazing solution

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Ow ow or balance it XD transfer some pros in other gangs lol that id a great solution XD
    But thats an option pros might not want to join "noob" gangs...

Ow or rec tons of ppl like 25 mebers then attack base u should b able to take a base now..lel

Banned
    I just want ac to have no knockbacks in bases. 5 ac spammers can lead to instant death.

Fight cheap with cheap :P Most of the big-time gangs use cheap methods. 5+ PBPs, flag rushing, OP weapons, having an overabundance of members, ect. Get 5 pbps, take GZ, and make em spray. That's how Obsi did it that last Obsidian Period. (obsidian period=when duke decides he wants to wake up again, gets the same several core members to recruit nubs, and repeatedly takes and holds GZ for anywhere from 2 weeks to several months with 5+ pbps)

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I just want ac to have no knockbacks in bases. 5 ac spammers can lead to instant death.
    I think the knockback chance was reduced, it seems less severe to me now but I may be wrong.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Lol. Dude the trick to succesful basing is... Getting skill instead of complaining about other people who are actually hard workers. Don't be a whiner kids