Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: OverPowered Gangs

Street Boss
    Fine, 3/25 of our members use them.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Why not make a base restricted to gangs with over 100hours... I've been thinking of this for a while make a base where if your wearing a gang tag that has over 100 hours it will say "cannot take base your gang has exceeded the limit of hours" this will help small gangs fight small gangs work themselves up a little get off the ground and later face bigger gangs.
    Honestly it's hard staring up a gang when your new this will limit the bigger gangs gaining up on small gangs.just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
    Why not make a base restricted to gangs with over 100hours... I've been thinking of this for a while make a base where if your wearing a gang tag that has over 100 hours it will say "cannot take base your gang has exceeded the limit of hours" this will help small gangs fight small gangs work themselves up a little get off the ground and later face bigger gangs.
    Honestly it's hard staring up a gang when your new this will limit the bigger gangs gaining up on small gangs.just a thought
    That just makes it a hell of a lot easier for new gangs. They should not have an advantage of easy hours. Big gangs have no physical advantage apart from already having loyal members.

Development Team
    Just learn how to make a gang from the scratch-up. Of course it's gonna be a little rough for new comers, but eventually you gain experience, from basing. Don't gotta complain over biggies, 'cause of course they probably had to go through the same rough times of ya'll had
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    K so first of all gets suck, they just recruit every noob who has a melee and can rush a flag. Secondly, I started my gang less than a year ago and I'm feeling fine fighting those famous gang. How did I get there? I wasn't crying that everything is unfair, I kept going and got to the point that made my gang one of those gangs that can easily defend a base agains noob rushers. So what I'm telling you is that instead of crying here go start a gang. It takes long time but it worth it. Its like mining.
    No mining takes way longer xD, I'm level 21 and i mine 500 rocks a day by working really hard and it still only is 1k in value Lols.
    山Yamamoto-kun

I just wanna say that this game is for 9+, meaning you are not suppose to apply how we think to all the others. They play games to have fun, but when they struggle really bad, they are not having fun. It is actually nice to learn stuff from a game, but games for them are mostly for fun anyways. I kinda like Slasher's idea though, by making a base with hour limits, it will definitely help new starter gangs a lot and they will enjoy a lot more about gaming in era.

No haters woo
    Heh, greetings.