Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
Lol wat now u need c+ in english just to be an.admin XD?
No. Nor did I say that. All I said is that it'd be preferable if an Admin could write and speak proper english, as most of the people who player Era can. For example, I would say that if I was in a decisive situation, and I needed to choose between 2 applications, and one of the applications wrote english similar to you, Simp, I wouldn't choose that one. Even if the other person had wrong ideas. In an Administrative position, it would be easier to change ideas, opposed to the way someone talks and writes. If I can hardly understand you, I wouldn't choose you. Sorry. Especially due to the fact that most people who want to be admins, go for the PR position, as it's arguably the least difficult work. You deal with players and that about covers it. A coder codes, a Gani animates, a SFX makes music/ambience, a dev oversees the whole thing, and there are many other things. The difference is that being a PR is a very social job. And that's what it really requires. If you can't be social correctly, you aren't right for the position. And as I said, being socially competent isn't hard.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
Everyone must know English. If they like it. No grades should be shown actually to be admin.
I'm not saying they need to take a test. All I'm saying is that if there WERE TO TAKE A TEST, they should at least pass it. It was an analogy of sorts. The majority of the player-base speaks understandable english. If you're going to be an Admin, you should probably know the language at least pretty well. Showing concern for how you create and use words also points to a maturity of sorts. If you care about how you speak, then it'd be easy for you to care about what you work on.