Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wth is this?

Wth is this?

Mercy just received there 2,000 hours GangHat. Mercy is originally Knights of Honor, who already had a gang hat. The original leader, Toxic sold the gang to me and when I asked for a hat staff said I would have to reach 4,000 hours to receive the gang hat. I then sold the gang to slasher who sold the gang to Weird.
    If I had to make if to 4,000 hours, why does weird only have to earn 30 hours for the hat? It's pure favoritism, the hat is ugly too and I don't know why staff would follow through with something so corrupt

Banned
    Favoritism? Probably because of gang selling onwards.

That's ridiculous...

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Aw :-(
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

I wouldn't quite call this total favoritism. I think it's more of a crackdown on scamming with gang hours. I know slasher bought the gang with the idea that he'd get a hat. But after yogy pointed out that knights of honor already had a hat, the assumption was that slasher wouldn't get one and that he paid for nothing. So his best course of action was to sell it to someone by tricking them into thinking that they'd get a hat, who in this case, would be Weird. My assumption from here is that staff didn't want to deal with the issue of that one gang switching hands over and over through scamming, so they decided to give Weird the hat. Furthermore, it's nearly impossible to keep track of gang names changes and handoffs, so the best idea was to stop the chain early. Knuckles, as to why you were denied the hat in the first place, I don't know. That shouldn't have happened if they foresaw this turn of events. I think this is what Star is trying to touch on, so this is more or less of an explanation.

In a nutshell, this isn't predominately favoritism, it also serves a way to stop potential scams with that gang. I think that it just so happened that Weird was the link in the chain that made staff decide to change their mind on the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by General Wang View Post
    I wouldn't quite call this total favoritism. I think it's more of a crackdown on scamming with gang hours. I know slasher bought the gang with the idea that he'd get a hat. But after yogy pointed out that knights of honor already had a hat, the assumption was that slasher wouldn't get one and that he paid for nothing. So his best course of action was to sell it to someone by tricking them into thinking that they'd get a hat, who in this case, would be Weird. My assumption from here is that staff didn't want to deal with the issue of that one gang switching hands over and over through scamming, so they decided to give Weird the hat. Furthermore, it's nearly impossible to keep track of gang names changes and handoffs, so the best idea was to stop the chain early. Knuckles, as to why you were denied the hat in the first place, I don't know. That shouldn't have happened if they foresaw this turn of events. I think this is what Star is trying to touch on, so this is more or less of an explanation.

In a nutshell, this isn't predominately favoritism, it also serves a way to stop potential scams with that gang. I think that it just so happened that Weird was the link in the chain that made staff decide to change their mind on the hat.
    I see your point on the chain of gang scamming, but it still isn't fair to us because we had a 450 hour gang and it got sotolen, so we then we started over and got 1,150 hours. They did absolutely nothing and still got the hat

Their gang, Their rules. They may do as they please.

Quote Originally Posted by General Wang View Post

Considering scamming is legal I don't see how this is relevant. The point is, that specific gang has recieved two of the same gang reward because of it being renamed and changing hands then gaining like 30h. I'm sure it's not all that hard to keep track of the history of that gang as well, considering there are logs. Imo this is complete favoritism.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    Considering scamming is legal I don't see how this is relevant. The point is, that specific gang has recieved two of the same gang reward because of it being renamed and changing hands then gaining like 30h. I'm sure it's not all that hard to keep track of the history of that gang as well, considering there are logs. Imo this is complete favoritism.
    Exactly, scamming is legal so to the chain thing, while it makes sense why should staff care because scamming is legal. Guaranty you if weird would've sold the gang to me I wouldn't have received the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    This.
    Need Help? Feel free to ask me any questions regarding Era.
    Contact Info:
    In-Game Name: Mofujohn
    Email: [email protected]

Also check out my YouTube channel for guides and other videos:
    MofuGraal