Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saudi national day

Quote Originally Posted by donovan View Post
    1 good reason not too?
    Far too many, admins don't achieve much anyway so adding in so many days like that would result in only holiday items being made.

Add my stuff to player upload shop I beg you

jeni
    Mike if you have items for a Player Shop - start a thread in Letters to Staff with all items attached and in .png form, that is the easiest way for snk to review and add your shop.

Payers constantly come up with new content. These holidays would be fairly easy to do. If admins dont plan on doing the holiday, the players can submit their work.

Banned
    1 good reason not too?
    We're are not part of or even close to them. So likely we can't celebrate eve if you're not their country religion.

Payers constantly come up with new content. These holidays would be fairly easy to do. If admins dont plan on doing the holiday, the players can submit their work.
    Doesn't mean the content is good. Easy? Not at all, so little work is done that this would just ruin era completely.

Nice gfx bro.
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

Banned
    I'd rather they focus on major projects than doing small things just for people.

i like the gfx's but i think that if we did add them we would get complaints about not having every holiday then you also have to think about other players that aren't to friendly I.E racist players would easily stand in front of the holiday shop shouting rude slurs :c i hope that these are added somewhere thou

OreOs
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmitten View Post
    i like the gfx's but i think that if we did add them we would get complaints about not having every holiday then you also have to think about other players that aren't to friendly I.E racist players would easily stand in front of the holiday shop shouting rude slurs :c i hope that these are added somewhere thou
    their added in the custom player's shop