Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mining nerfed?

Mining nerfed?

Mining got nerfed?? It seems that when we mine, we can't hold the fire button down no more. No rocks appear!! But when we tap the fire button down, rocks do appeared. It also takes an awful amount of time just to get rocks to appear as well.. Please revert mining back to it was.

Yup, noticed this as well. Put it in feedback, but this might be seen more. It seems like it takes longer because you tap, but might be an illusion idk. I did think it went faster when holding. However if you hold your battery depletes faster than when you tap once in a while. But I would like it changed back please.

Want a mining trick? The 10 seconds timer it in the rock not in your drill. When you get 1 rock piece you can walk away and dont mine, in 10 seconds you come back, tap your drill once, and you get 2nd rock picece. It makes your battery die wayyyy slower and it takes 30 seconds to get 1 rock. Thats my way to mine and I dont think something has changed.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Olirus
    You never could hold it down...

Yes, you could hold the button down. Not the drill icon button but the keypad. I used it all the time :P now when you try to hold it down it will mine for a second then stop.

I didn't see any difference yet I still can hold it down
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

Big Cheese Captain
    I have noticed this too. But it's fine, as I watch TV while I mine.
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

Well looks like it won't be changed.
    Snake said "Just confirmed with Snk; It was never supposed to be automatic; it appears someone changed it without asking, thus its been changed back" on graalians soooo ya.
    It's been almost a year or something with it being automatic, time to get used to the new way X_X

Ya I would like to see mining to back to the way it was. Tho I do think it's just a matter of getting use to the new way.

Quote Originally Posted by Olirus View Post
    You never could hold it down...
    Well, that's the thing... someone added it so you can. Once I found out about it, I removed it.