Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flaming / corrupt?

Flaming / corrupt?

Actually i was in a TRIVIA Event i am Using a iPhone 3GS and cant Zoom Out so i Need to sit on a Chair...
    I only See The questions nothing Else ...
    Than he asked who is winning TRIVIA and only 1 person knowed that charbel misu goshuks he was Leading with 3 Point already did 2 in a row (every One know charbel lags as hell )
    So how i Should know that? Its like there would be a question like how much ppl are on Earth its Variable and you Need to Check somewhere / you Need to go from Chair that Wasting Time...

Second issue was "whats The Most poplauir Game that came Out" i am Pretty sure that isnt it GTA 5 it would be tetris Or pacman....
    But anyway every One said GTA v and GTA 5 but The right answer was gta5 who was The answerd this... Charbel misu goshuks

3rd issue was rock asked what is his Star Position and i swear it was like 0.5 sec came The answer lat i mean what is Charbel? He is a bot so make your TRIVIA better Or let it Host by Legit staff...

Thx anyway

Posted already in letter to staff but i Wanna See what you think of this sh**

Banned
    Are you referring about your issue in the zoom out or the trivia?
    I find it wrong for 1 player to know every answer to what the host asked which indicates him of cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Are you referring about your issue in the zoom out or the trivia?.
    I'm pretty sure he's complaining about both.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Banned
    As for the "Who is winning" question, anyone could know that by paying attention to the game, as whoever scores gets their name shown briefly.
    For the most popular game, I don't think that that should have been a question, as popularity is more of an opinion. Or, if based on recent statistics, then he should have specified by saying "recently".
    Lastly, if you say the answer and it waits a bit before anyone gets the question correctly, it is because you are lagging. It's the same issue with "bullet eaters" in spar- you see something different because your device is slightly behind.

I believe the first and third issues are alright, but the second one was a little unspecific and biased. However, everyone makes mistakes and you should not blame rock, I'm sure that if he hears of this complaint he will make measures to improve.

Failure your right The Name are shown After every answer but The Point is he asked for graal id so i need to go from my Chair to See it so its Not fair to See The answer

Taru dont make a complain thread about trivia lmfao its only 1 ec and its the easiest event there is lol if you aint smart dont play it..

Olirus
    Lol I remember when someone was on 4 and I was on 1, then I got 4 in a row and won, they all said I cheated lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Olirus View Post
    Lol I remember when someone was on 4 and I was on 1, then I got 4 in a row and won, they all said I cheated lol
    I also did that. Someone else got 4 and I was 0 but I got on and won. People rage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Taru dont make a complain thread about trivia lmfao its only 1 ec and its the easiest event there is lol if you aint smart dont play it..
    Then don't make a useless comment about someone's thread. Simple as that.
    He is asking about zoom out and you're here making useless replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    I think he was complaining about what he thought of as corruption or cheating is which is a perfectly justifiable thing to complain about.