Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any ganiers out there? I need your help!

Any ganiers out there? I need your help!

Also uploaded in Graphics News: Wow, ok. So I finished my first ever melee! Only two problems... I haven't added the glowing part to the orb yet, and the melee isn't ganied. I REALLY want this melee to be ganied so if anyone could do it for me I will LOVE YOU! Another problem, though, is that I will be making more than one color (so the same weapon, just more gani-ing), but I need your help >.< What other colors should I make the staff? Please tell me!!!
    Thank you so much!
    gani.png

I can make some ganis for it when I have time.
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>

Quote Originally Posted by doodleman171 View Post
    I can make some ganis for it when I have time.
    Wow really! If I make, say four more, could you gani them before October 10th? I want to upload it to Jeni's shop >.> But only if you have the time of course. If not, I'll try to find someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by thalia_vandenbroek View Post
    Wow really! If I make, say four more, could you gani them before October 10th? I want to upload it to Jeni's shop >.> But only if you have the time of course. If not, I'll try to find someone else.
    I'll try making it on the 4th.
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>

Banned
    Is it possible for that to be in Jeni's shop? I mean, pretty good melee that glows and isn't related to pink/girly items.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Is it possible for that to be in Jeni's shop? I mean, pretty good melee that glows and isn't related to pink/girly items.
    I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying it should or shouldn't? I think it should, it has angel wings and glowing orbs in different colors, and is a gfx work made by me. I will make it in pink, adn it doesn't necessarily have to be a girly item. Kuroneko's AMAZING melee isn't girl OR pink.

Quote Originally Posted by doodleman171 View Post
    I'll try making it on the 4th.
    Thanks so much! I'll try to complete the the other melees as fast as I can to give you time

Banned
    If you say so, I just want to see how the gani works-magical powers or melee swiping

I can also do some Ganis if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Ciprioni View Post
    I can also do some Ganis if needed.
    Wow thanks! Could you help me with a hover board? >.> Similar to a gani-ing a skateboard...