Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ec dropping, ec uploads

Exclamation Ec dropping, ec uploads

Firstly, 70% of graalians believe we should drop ec! I am one of those graalians who believe we should drop ec, but sadly, I am one of the only people standing up on Era-Go saying why we think we should drop ec. Firstly, it is really hard to get ec for graalians since firstly there is more then you expect of graalians participating in events, also only 50 players can hop into a event and participate. Even though it's 50. It is still alot, means that you got a 1/50 chance of winning. Also as you know, some graalians are still young, some are 7-11 and some can't get Facebook, not entirely sure but I think it's illegal to get Facebook and a young age, someone correct me on that please :]. Ok, back to what I was saying, some people can't get Facebook or they will be in deep trouble, so they usually make it secretly. So what I am also thinking is that instead of Facebook upload, it should be normal uploads, still keep the walking to a certain area place but instead you should just grab the ec (if Facebook uploads was supposed to advertise graal, sorry) so yea, it will make graalians more happy if you do that. Also for ec dropping, in shells it could be worth 3-6k shells, and can only be traded in trade tables, can't be dropped anywhere else. That is all I want to say

If Ec was droppable next day everyone would have sabers...
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

Banned
    We are not planning to make young people who can't own what is needed a better chance, FB uploads are for FB users. Create one and that's it. No more giving high opportunities to players as there are many ec uploads already. Android users can only grab the ec of their location instead of snapshot.

Banned
    EC is meant to be earned, not traded for, and giving them free in uploads just isn't fair to those who earn them how they were meant to be earned- in events.

Dx winning events is not easy thats why 90% of my ec are all from uplaods and achivment xc

Event coins= ec
    Last edited by failure; 09-27-2013 at 02:03 PM. Reason: edit out rude part

Should be tradable
    since 2010/early 2011

You guys are lucky that there are ec uploads. That's the easy way out of earning ec, and I hope that's the only way (with achievements) because ec should be earned not traded. People work their butts off everyday to win ec and then here comes the ec uploads giving the easy way out. Yes they aren't everyday, but there shouldn't be one in my opinion. Hey I take advantage of ec screenshots whenever I get the chance - not going to lie - but I still think it should be earned by winning events and I won't complain if it's taken away, just using it while it's there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Dropping ec would cause too many problems and solve none.

So funny If You Sleep And Just Wake-up to read era news " Ecs Being Droppable, u can drop Many And Many Ecs Also Trading " Then u sunddnley go to trade tables u'll see nubs with 5 h "trading light saber pm me "
    what u will say ? or what u will b like
    all the days earnning for light saber ... then it will be an normal stuff lol sorry but try agian. thats idea so bad