Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Ec dropping, ec uploads

Useless like someone makes 5 ec off of easy achievments then they go on another device make a noob acc do same ahievments and then drop the ec make their pro acc pick it up then delete their noob acc make another one do that over and over again till u got alot of ec
    Hey, I'm Unknown

About that 7-11 age thing,yes,it is illegal for kids under 13 making a Facebook profile,which might lead Graal Era in trouble.

I said might because GraalEra is a 13+ app.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexei View Post
    About that 7-11 age thing,yes,it is illegal for kids under 13 making a Facebook profile,which might lead Graal Era in trouble.

I said might because GraalEra is a 13+ app.
    It isn't illegal. There is no international law stating that an under 13 can not have facebook.

i tought snk would get ec uploads every other 2 days and we should grab the ec not uploading in facebook acconts xD

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post
    Firstly, 70% of graalians believe we should drop ec! I am one of those graalians who believe we should drop ec, but sadly, I am one of the only people standing up on Era-Go saying why we think we should drop ec. Firstly, it is really hard to get ec for graalians since firstly there is more then you expect of graalians participating in events, also only 50 players can hop into a event and participate. Even though it's 50. It is still alot, means that you got a 1/50 chance of winning. Also as you know, some graalians are still young, some are 7-11 and some can't get Facebook, not entirely sure but I think it's illegal to get Facebook and a young age, someone correct me on that please :]. Ok, back to what I was saying, some people can't get Facebook or they will be in deep trouble, so they usually make it secretly. So what I am also thinking is that instead of Facebook upload, it should be normal uploads, still keep the walking to a certain area place but instead you should just grab the ec (if Facebook uploads was supposed to advertise graal, sorry) so yea, it will make graalians more happy if you do that. Also for ec dropping, in shells it could be worth 3-6k shells, and can only be traded in trade tables, can't be dropped anywhere else. That is all I want to say
    I bet that all of those people are those camp that want a free ec for doing nothing

man this made me laugh almost to the point i MIGHT have shed a tear well for starters the events just take practice and you have to realize half of the people that actually get into the event have no idea what thier doing. second do you know how many young people have facebook and as long as facebook gets people to sign up and use the services age is the least of their worries. if fyou honestly cant do events or use facebook just sit thee afk for hrs and have 10k hrs sitting afk saving for a saber that you had no business going for in the first place.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

I don't like the idea of dropping ec, but I rather trade ec for garlats lol.. Like maybe 1-5k an ec
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Newcomer
    Like people above me said event coins are an accomplishment of events you gotta win them. Besides mostly everyone in graal would scam people for their ec and them they might REMOVE event coins. So I don't think it is a good idea to make ec droppable

EC trading is by far the worst idea ever made. Imagine people starting to scam EC from others. Now that wouldn't be the most pleasant sight would it?

Well EC should be earned, not given.