Thread: Era got Boring

Era got Boring

Era is kind of getting a little bit of boring, even though its a FUN game there isn't really nothing going on, like the robg things got boring, and now we need more things like add a fall mission or adding some types of missions to get us playing better
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

jeni
    Halloweeeeeeeeennnn is around the corner

Halloween can't come any slower its so far away :'c

Time hurry up!!

Actually, I think Era got BETTER. I'm not kissing up; there are a lot of more opportunities and new ideas! I'm a gfx person, and I think there are a lot of more opportunities for non-admin gfxers like me

Halloween is a month away, but with a few extra days. +-+

Quote Originally Posted by thalia_vandenbroek View Post
    Actually, I think Era got BETTER. I'm not kissing up; there are a lot of more opportunities and new ideas! I'm a gfx person, and I think there are a lot of more opportunities for non-admin gfxers like me
    I could put together a piece of **** and I'd get in the player gfx shop. Gfx are stupid. The game is getting boring there is only so many bases so only the elite gangs have and keep them forever. There are no new events so that's boring. The events that anyone wants to play is strictly in the events house and lots lag out. No random daily/weekly/monthly events/goals with rewards so there is nothing to strive for. Sure we can try to get so many kills or spar wins for an edited and recolored mask... Woohoo fun fun. Jk. Era is getting boring.. What happened to the ninja zone? Where's the new bases? New guns that don't cost 187k for the same gun with 4 extra bullets.. Oh wait that doesn't exist

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by ja2mine View Post
    Halloween is a month away, but with a few extra days. +-+
    Noooo too long!

Soldier
    More funriture
    Make an ikea