Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Most Freebies in Era?

I had like 23k gas 20k burgers
    Do you have any Questions regarding to Era? Do you have any problems? Any concerns? Pm me!!

Wow. And i thought my 1.5k charges were a lot :P

If anyone here wants to have a freebie battle, Pm me in-game
    Its always a pleasure to verse someone who say they have many freebies

Its impossible to have more than 10k as that is the limit, you cant drop and pickup more it doesn't work and you can't store it in your house since you can only drop 1 item, can't even drop aswell currently. So 20k burger guy is lying

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Its impossible to have more than 10k as that is the limit, you cant drop and pickup more it doesn't work and you can't store it in your house since you can only drop 1 item, can't even drop aswell currently. So 20k burger guy is lying
    True but, you can have more than 10k for a limited time but, they disappear after a while.
    I had to learn about the limit the hard way.

Veteran
    I say the person who got the most is Freebiee.The guy that has the ability to give all of you that much and did that for over 2000 players.Well.

First of all, how do you use a door charge? Well, people should get more freebiees cause, idk, they need food and stuff. Name in graal is Dynamite!

TY ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cqueb View Post
    First of all, how do you use a door charge? Well, people should get more freebiees cause, idk, they need food and stuff. Name in graal is Dynamite!

TY ALL!
    It's pretty easy to use door charges but, I just don't choose to use anymore. I don't base anymore so thats why I have so much freebies

some of streak alot and use our freebies oh i do love my gas

I guess you didn't read my post I said I "had" as in past not present so yeah bro that was a long time ago.
    Do you have any Questions regarding to Era? Do you have any problems? Any concerns? Pm me!!