Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gfx Challenge Ideas

Gfx Challenge Ideas

Hi everyone!

I'd like to get everyone's opinion on this, I don't know if I'll try to go forward with it or not. Anyway, I started graphics about 2 years ago on classic, there was an art guild that really encouraged people to improve and take their graphics to the next level. The initiative (guild/gang) had a site where they hosted challenges monthly/weekly for you to show your skills. I would like to maybe start something like this for Era for beginner artists seeking advice etc. and just to have fun.

Basically I'd start a gang, website or possibly just a thread on here where there will be graphic challenges monthly/ weekly for everyone to participate, get critiques, etc.

There would be a certain theme for each week and possibly 3 winners.

The rest of the details are uncertain at the moment, if you have any ideas/opinions on this please share (:

Like zones avant garde or something you could make a website and you give permission for certain people to join and you can post a thread with the challenge and members would post their creation under the thread.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

That's sorta how initiative was ran, I'd like to aim towards something like that. I just found out about zones avant garde though, so I don't know if it'd be a good idea to start one so similar.

Olirus
    Hmmm, what about a competition weekly on just a theme and type like "stylish hat" or "frosty melee" etc, then every month we have Somthing a bit more serious where there's good prizes and all

Hmm that could work, sorta like how I done the last gfx contest oli?

Yeah I'd love to learn, would be cool if it include actual real life drawings too.
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

We could do those as well, I'd like to make an official graphic site for it if I do.

This sounds awesome

I think a website would work the best. I'm sure It could work on here as well

Great idea on my opinion, I still have a lot of stuff to learn from people like storm or loki so I'd like to see that in future c:
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016