View Poll Results: Should mushroom storage be raised or unlimited in inventory?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Mushroom storage

Banned

Mushroom storage

Ok so, as everyone said about the amount of mushrooms we can collect for different colors.
    I decided we need some opinions and votes:

Firstly, why can't mushrooms be carried in our inventory like how shells are dug out without a limit to it being kept. Yes, 1 mushroom cost $5 and 200 is the max which cost $1000. At least do some changing in what we decided to have. Like don't you ever hated when there's a pile of mushrooms there and you intend you pick them all up when no one's around but you can't cause it says your storage is full? Then you can only pick those that isn't at the maximum storage.

Shells worth a whole lot more than mushrooms even with 1000 equals to the total amount when sold.
    I end my topic.
    Opinions below---V | Votes top---^

I think era should make every sellable have unlimited storage.It just causes inconvenience to us players as we can't drop these limited storage sellables in our houses anymore.

Either increase max storage or let us drop them.

Banned
    I agree, a limit on one thing but not others is just odd.

The Mushroom Storage has been a problem inthe past... I hope ot can get increased soon
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

I honestly have never noticed this problem because i sell my mushrooms every time i get 50 or 100 of them but i still believe there shouldn't be any limit on them!

Being an active shroomer, I agree. I believe that this is one of the limiting factors that keeps shrooms from being used in the trading market. I believe that shrooming is less repetitive than shelling, and ultimately more worth it. You buy a 200$ shrooming knife, and that's it. You can shroom forever without paying another single gralat. Shoveling, however, will make you pay 50 gralats for every shovel. Basically, you will need around 1000 shovels to get a black umbrella. right? Well, that's 50k in shovels. Have fun. If there was no limit to the #of shrooms we can carry, it would be a more convenient, less pocket-emptying process.

Yay the limit is now 250!!ermagwd its so much better now!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Yay the limit is now 250!!ermagwd its so much better now!
    It would be nice if it was 400 or something instead of additional 50._.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It would be nice if it was 400 or something instead of additional 50._.
    After like 2 months they will add anothr 50 XD