Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gang Arsenal, EC. Trades

Lightbulb Gang Arsenal, EC. Trades

Hello! I would like to post an idea that I've been thinking about to improve gangs, and some opinions about Event Coins and Trades. It's funny because believe it or not, I remember that in the old forum not only my posts but also others graalians posts people dislike some of the best ideas or make fun about it. However, slowly with the time. I've seen some of those "ridiculous" threads and improvements ideas in graal becoming true. "Folders in inventory," "Trades," "gun skins," etcetc. were just some of those ideas that I can remember that I support and made threads about.

Anyway, here are my ideas and opinions about Gangs, EC Coins and Trades:

1- Gangs: It would be awesome to share some of your weapons (guns,gas, bombs, melees etc.) to those who are new in Graal or simply those who feel useless with the weapons that they have currently. Something like an ARSENAL place where you can put your weapons that you don't use so you members in the gang can borrow. Once the member goes offline or take tag off the weapon would automatically go back to your Gang Arsenal. Just an Radom idea i thought about it while I was playing

2- EC Coins: I've seen how people die to get an EC (including myself ) and spend hours in Graal trying to get just one or two V_v. Most of the time the winners are the same which is a completely disappointment for a lot of people because some of the reasons are latency problems (lag problems that you never can't fix because your internet just suck) or simply don't have the skill enough to win the event, etcetc... Why just don't compensate with an EC every 5th or 10th try, just for joining an EC event? That would be cool!

3- Trades: Trades are perfect! Like I said it was one of the ideas that I supported and one of the ideas that I made threads about because some people said: "oh NONO...that's not good idea.. never blablah..." at the end I guess admins listen to this idea and made it possible which is awesome. Trades are good like I said BUT!!!!! Is not enough. I like the ability to trade some of the droppable items but.... What happened with the guns and other stuff? I can't change my BAR for an PBP? Come on! That's so sad hahaha.

Well those are some of my ideas and opinions hope you guys like and if not what would you do to make it better? Or should be the same?

ADD ME ON ERA!: Makarov (Pkill)
    Last edited by DonJason; 10-07-2013 at 01:21 AM.

I like the first idea actually, some tighter rules would have to be added, but it might work out nicely!
    hi

Banned
    1-3, many similar threads were made.

1- we've gone through this that borrowing or lending of guns is not allowed. If I would say I have a noob acc and your brother or whoever is playing with you and decides to ask for a BAR or Pbp because you have both, that's too unfair since he/she would base and not earn for the guns and decides to keep going to different gangs just to kill and stuff with a decent gun through hard earn or "packing".

2- As most admins and others mentioned, EC's will NOT be tradable or droppable. To prevent people from getting too much ec's from their friends and getting big goals like saber or something better and the events are just going to die immediately. We have FB ec uploads, use them. Yes I know their timing is not accurate but at least they did it 2-3 times a day which is pretty too much cause I've seen people Afk just to get the free EC shot.

3- similar to what I wrote on top. Guns, trades, etc. Not present here in the gameplay.

OreOs
    umm ec's are meant to be won in events and not just another trading item

Well I'm not really updated with the threads in this forum but just putting some ideas out there. Thanks for the info tho .

1: I like this idea, but as said, restrictions would be necessary.

2: I like where this idea is going. Though, 10 seems more likely. Think about it, 10 failed events so an EC for compensation... That's over 300 events just for a Katana. Sounds fair to me.

3: Trades are currently perfect. Guns are made to be bought. The server would likely shut down if you were able to trade guns and such. Only droppable, non-ec items should be tradeable.

Hello I'm new here but i like the 2nd idea but maybe not a full EC but an EC piece.

an ec piece sounds more likely.

HAHAHAH EC piece very good idea. Like divide an EC, 5 corners, 5 parts

Yes 1/3 of an EC would be more fair. If everyone was given an event coin every 5th event, everyone would have sabers and flame throwers :0