Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bot Event Idea

Bot Event Idea

So as you all know era is becoming bigger and its really hard to join event bots. When its for ec if you accept the event invite later than in 2 seconds it will be full. I think more players should be allowed to participate the event. There is no lagging problem at all right now so I believe increasing the number just a little will not cause any problems.

About races, please make the players half transparent because you can barrely see yourself >.<
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

so basically, to solve this issue. event coin hoarders, like yourself stop joining so other players can participate and at least have a chance.
    Silent Rain

After I reached my goal and got 200 ec I rarely join events so please dont cry about it. Like I said before, if I quit events you will not become an event pro and you will not have more chances to win unless you were always 2nd after me but you were not.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

I made this thread to solve a problem that many players have and you are just trying to turn it into pointless war.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

if i remember correctly, you would send me messages containing your thoughts of how i beat you once again in another LMS.
    Silent Rain

I agree make players transparent in not events like races. I also don't get why people so butthurt over us who win ec because we're good at it I bet if they were as good as us at winning ec they wouldn't stop. Makes me laugh at people who insult us using the words "ec hoarders" they just wish they could win as much as we can.

that'c coming from slasher, who got his *** handed to him by me over 10 times in LMS. oh boy keep talking.
    Silent Rain

Veteran
    Please stay on topic and do not argue :/.
    Honestly adding more people is a good idea as long as there isnt too many

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Pandavi View Post
    that'c coming from slasher, who got his *** handed to him by me over 10 times in LMS. oh boy keep talking.
    Oh yeah man good job teaming on me with Don and the rest of the gang you were with that time and wouldn't go 1 on 1

i'm counting ten, you're counting and i still won 1v1.

goodnight.
    Silent Rain