Thread: two requests?

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

two requests?

1) Can I drop stuff again. I want to give gang members free stuff without wasting money.

2) Ok ROBG crap is done. Let's get rid of the annoying random mobs?

Just a little annoyed is all.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    All stuff are to be trade in trade tables. I'm not sure if they will make it droppable again.

I'm also annoyed by the Robg stuff. They were suppose to be released in the shop now many has the hat.

The issues regarding dropping has been mentioned, and addressed by snk here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?5715-Drop

And yeah, it's been over a month now with the Robg aliens. I'd like to see them go too.

I'm with Ren... The aliens have "gots to go".

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    1) Can I drop stuff again. I want to give gang members free stuff without wasting money.

2) Ok ROBG crap is done. Let's get rid of the annoying random mobs?

Just a little annoyed is all.
    Please don't be annoyed with me? I only made the hats/graphics, not the quest.
    -----------------------------------
    Rob Gentile
    Animation/Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by robg View Post
    Please don't be annoyed with me? I only made the hats/graphics, not the quest.
    I'm sure they weren't annoyed with you ^_^ Just with the fact that the admins have yet to do anything further with them.