Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Changes to Cars For Realism Purposes

Post Changes to Cars For Realism Purposes

1. Having the option to exit a police car without it disappearing would make police work A LOT more realistic since police officers could take cover behind the vehicle, similar to what is done in reality. To prevent people leaving their police cars in the street, a program should be made so that if the police car exits the player's screen, it will disappear. Also, so players can't take 2 police cars and block off the road completely, only bullets should be restricted from penetrating the car.

2. The siren should be able to operate without constant tapping of the "horn" on the pad. It is extremely tedious tapping and steering at the same time to simulate a real police car responding or similar scenarios so an on/off type siren would be a great option. To prevent people blaring sirens in the start park, there should be a timer set from the point the police car stops moving and after a set amount of time, the siren will turn off.

3. Tail lights. This would make a HUGE difference in the reality factor. Whenever the player releases the gas, brake lights should come on and when the gas is used, they should shut off. This is an option that really would make a huge difference.

4. Police cars should have flashing lights. A closed roof on the police car would make the lights on the roof easier to see but that is not needed. I am suggesting having the headlights constantly switch left and right as well as the tail lights. If wanted, this function can be tied in with whenever the player turns on the siren but separate options would be nice so while exited out of the vehicle, only the lights flash and the siren is off which is, once again, tied in with the realism factor.

5. The sound of the car should be changed. The V8 sound is superb, but the constant shifting from 1st to 2nd gear then repeating that cycle makes driving the car long distances a little unpleasant. Maybe there could be the shift from 1st to 2nd, 3rd then 4th or even a 3 speed transmission would do.

6. When cars pass whether the player is driving a car or not, the sound of the air rushing along the lines of the car should be able to be heard by other players but engine sound should be only heard by the player's vehicle exactly like it is now.

Just a few ideas. Cars in Graal era aren't very realistic but these add-ons I believe would bring back the car's popularity amongst the Graal community.

Thanks for reading

Banned
    I like only 3-tails lights. Although we don't have a reverse button because why would there be one since it's an 2D game.
    The last one is out of option, no SFX air rush. I don't want to be annoyed and follow other games just cause they got better details.
    This kind of project can wait, we're awaiting for the upcoming events and more to arrive

I like the sound of these ideas. I would use my car much more often if they added even just 1 of these ideas
    NewZealanderLuke

How about a garage if your car gets damage you have to go there to get it fixed

Need to put it this way It`s easy for us to throw out better detailed improvements etc.., But harder on there half. This is giving them unnecessary work to do, If It`s so easy you guys do it and upload the process =).

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by heinzz View Post
    How about a garage if your car gets damage you have to go there to get it fixed
    This is not GTA.

imagine 10 cars with the siren on at start with ur idea XD

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    This is not GTA.
    No one said it was? :L

Quote Originally Posted by heinzz View Post
    No one said it was? :L
    I think he was having an epiphany

That is the reason that the siren should not sound while the car is stopped so that trolling cannot occur.