Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MSM (XOXO) scammed my shells for non original head

Quote Originally Posted by heinzz View Post
    He has been asking me a lot if I want customs and too buy his gang with 19 hours :/
    Dude, you messaged me on the forums asking for a custom...

Anyway, do not believe frag. He asked me to upload him a custom. He NEVER asked me to make him an original. So, I looked for and uploaded for him a custom similar to the one he wanted, after he gave me the shells. Once I uploaded it for him, I sold the shells and he said "thanks". Almost an hour later, he PMed me saying "Hey dude, this isn't the one I wanted". I told him I already sold the shells. Now, he was asking for an original, for free. I was busy at the moment, and could not work on a custom. He then started talking to me with a snobbish attitude, telling me he doesn't care how important my work is that I am doing, but that he paid and deserves a custom head now. I told him that even if I did work on one, it would take a few days, even a week because of school work and other activities. So, basically this is just a complaint thread because frag made a bad decision. Case closed
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

honestly threads like these are pointless. Im sorry you got scammed 200 shells and all, but tough luck. Thats what happens when you trust random people to make things for you.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

msm, chill. if you didnt doit, you didnt doit. simple as that
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by SpyN64 View Post
    msm, chill. if you didnt doit, you didnt doit. simple as that
    To be fair he has a right to reply and say what happened as otherwise people will just believe anything.

Let's settle this over a pint of beer

Closing thread since nothing good is likely to come out of this.