Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell Kuroneko

R.I.P Kuruneko
    Do you have any Questions regarding to Era? Do you have any problems? Any concerns? Pm me!!

Sorry for your lost�� rest in peace

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I love how when I started reading the first few pages you all started questioning her DEATH. She's dead, may her soul rest in peace. Those of you who would even question the death: You make me sick.

<R.I.P Kuroneko3
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

R.I.P Kuroneko
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I love how when I started reading the first few pages you all started questioning her DEATH. She's dead, may her soul rest in peace. Those of you who would even question the death: You make me sick.

<R.I.P Kuroneko3
    I am giving the benefit of the doubt it is shock, disbelief and wishing it wasn't true Unfortunately there have been death hoaxes before that have left some skeptical. I can speak for myself and the staff, we are all heartbroken over losing Kuro, she was an amazing friend and artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post

<R.I.P Kuroneko3
    I don't mean to be that guy, but most of them were questioning it because they want to hold on to hope that she might still be alive.

I never met her. I never knew her. But if she is dead, may she rest in peace.

Has her account been deleted if not what is her acc name

R.I.P kuroneko

RIP Kuro..
    Attached Images Attached Images

R.I.P. Kuro

Farwell