Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell Kuroneko

Farewell Kuroneko

I don't know if you have realized this yet but kuroneko quit. Post your goodbyes if you knew her
    Last edited by Yukimaru Hyoken; 10-13-2013 at 12:26 PM.

jeni
    Sadly, the staff team figured out she was gone. The worst part was her irl boyfriend posting on her Facebook that she was killed in a car accident. I am so hoping that was not the case. She was an amazing artist and friend, we miss her dearly.

wow... that's intense... x.x I can't believe it...
    山Yamamoto-kun

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    Sadly, the staff team figured out she was gone. The worst part was her irl boyfriend posting on her Facebook that she was killed in a car accident. I am so hoping that was not the case. She was an amazing artist and friend, we miss her dearly.
    Wow seriously he woudnt post something like that if it wasn't true

well also zennos status said she was gone in Japanese, I can read a little Japanese so I knew it :/
    山Yamamoto-kun

shouldn't there be like a tribute statue or something in ebizou base hideout for her...
    山Yamamoto-kun

Era needs a memorial to remember her

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    I hope that's not the case. She was a close friend. And she took the subway to work and back as well as she posted ,"Kuro is gone, never back again" in her status so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

This is why I hate the way life works. Things come into existence and get close to you, then leave our plane, only leaving behind grief. Constant fear of an inevitable death at an uncertain time causes stress and ages both mind and body. Even if kuro is alive and well, I will sincerely miss her.

i miss her to she coudnt realy died