Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell Kuroneko

I did read her Facebook post, I am not really sure what happened...many people make excuses for quitting.

Well what is her facebook name actually?

If she did die, you can search up online her name and e.g "how did ____ die?" if this is true. There has been death hoaxes before. Jeni remember Mariah Nicole? She forced her sister to write on her own account that she her sister (mariah nicole) is dead. Maybe Kuroneko san forced her boyfriend too. I know i shouldn't make accusations about this and I'm sorry okay? But if she is dead.... Im really going to miss her.. I did know her personally. And i asked her to make me a head 3 days before she died...

And just to say **** you sK, you have no f\ucking right to do that. Just because Ebizou Base is better your going to mock her? Just really **** you you dont have my respects sK especially you Yessah

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by Teoxd1212 View Post
    Well what is her facebook name actually?
    Kuroneko Ebizou I believe.

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo13 View Post
    If she did die, you can search up online her name and e.g "how did ____ die?" if this is true. There has been death hoaxes before. Jeni remember Mariah Nicole? She forced her sister to write on her own account that she her sister (mariah nicole) is dead. Maybe Kuroneko san forced her boyfriend too. I know i shouldn't make accusations about this and I'm sorry okay? But if she is dead.... Im really going to miss her.. I did know her personally. And i asked her to make me a head 3 days before she died...

And just to say **** you sK, you have no f\ucking right to do that. Just because Ebizou Base is better your going to mock her? Just really **** you you dont have my respects sK especially you Yessah
    Well, this is true I suppose if you knew her real name you could confirm but I do not.

Nobody post her real name. Her family doesn't need any more reminders, it would just be cutting a wound.

How could anyone forget Mariah Nicole. In situations like these it is best to believe what is being said unless it is proven otherwise. If it is being done the other way then it causes a lot of people to become frustrated.

I think this situation is different though. I mean Kuro was an awesome person, very nice, and a good contribution to era. Not hating on Mariah because it's past, but her situation was (if I can remember right) caused by acting out after being fired (as someone told me, don't know the whole story don't really care). I'm hoping this isn't true that she is gone, but I don't think she would make up something like this. Death isn't something to joke about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I think this situation is different though. I mean Kuro was an awesome person, very nice, and a good contribution to era. Not hating on Mariah because it's past, but her situation was (if I can remember right) caused by acting out after being fired (as someone told me, don't know the whole story don't really care). I'm hoping this isn't true that she is gone, but I don't think she would make up something like this. Death isn't something to joke about.
    This is a good point, Mariah is mentally unstable and shouldn't be compared to anyone else. Although I don't know kuro from what I've heard she was a very good contribution to iEra. So I hope she RIP.

Im kinda late to post here, but I'd like to share a personal story...
    Well, when I had very few hours, I joined Ebizou. I didn't have good guns or stats, but I was allowed in. I remember not basing, because I was busy with something, and so I was kicked. But when I came back from my afk, I kept basing. I was on a different Guild Tag, but I went to the base Ebizou was holding. Now, me and Kuroneko had been friends for a little while, but I was still shy around her. But yeah, I went ahead and tried to base there. Now, keep in mind that my name was not Enzo M. at the time, it was Enzosthename. I went and based, but I ultimately was not successful. And, not using names, some people made fun of my name. Enzostheg*y, Enzostheloser, ect. I tried telling Zenno but he had been occupied with something else and he never got back to me. But Kuroneko, she cared. My name is Enzo (thats why my name was Enzos-the-name, enzosthename) and so she told them to bug off. I was convinced that she was the only person on Graal that genuinely cared about me, and so from then on we became best friends. At 1230 hours, I got my first customs. Small edits, but customs nonetheless. I pm-ed her first, because she was really my inspiration to make them. And what she said I will never forget. She called me very handsome and I felt great...hey, she actually cares! I was feeling fantastic, and so I uploaded some more. She was the kindest person I knew, and I will never be the same... I loved her like a friend, and she cared about me like no one else.. And her death was one of the worst days of my life. I hope shes doing well, because when she was alive, heaven was missing an angel. Rest in peace, Kuroneko, rest in peace.
    Need Help?
    Lemme know! Send me a message.
    Name: Enzosthename
    Email: [email protected]