Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell Kuroneko

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    Sadly, the staff team figured out she was gone. The worst part was her irl boyfriend posting on her Facebook that she was killed in a car accident. I am so hoping that was not the case. She was an amazing artist and friend, we miss her dearly.
    She DIED? Wow. That's... too much. I realized she was gone, but I thought she just quit... When you said she died by mouth dropped open in genuine shock... Wow.... She was so talented... She was an idol to gfxers >_<

The best possibility is that someone hacked her account and made her quit or something, and that she hopefully didn't die x.x
    山Yamamoto-kun

When did she "die"? I thought I saw her online time say on last hour this weekend or last week.

jeni
    I'm really not sure - was mid-September that her boyfriend "Tora" came on her facebook and made this announcement to us, I believe he has access to all accounts and her kik is deleted as well. I hope she is alive and well and just needed to break away. My prayers are that she is happy and healthy, truth is we may never know otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamamoto View Post
    shouldn't there be like a tribute statue or something in ebizou base hideout for her...
    Agreed.

So she is forcing herself to quit era maybe? I wonder...
    山Yamamoto-kun

Btw I saw Kuroneko on after she died so.... maybe we can hope it's just her being hacked? no death involved?
    山Yamamoto-kun

I'm stricken with grief at this news. But I don't think her boyfriend knew about her era account or she would've convinced him to join

Banned
    Maybe her bf is sometimes running her era account. I've seen it being offline 1h ago and somewhat more.
    If what said was true, we hold deep hearts of her. Sadly, nothing we can do about it.

As much as I hate to say it, the circumstances that lie with Kuro greatly indicates her passing away from a car accident. Tora, her boyfriend, has all her account details because that's something fairly common among very close couples. However, from the pain of it all, I'm assuming Tora is leaving her accounts untouched and unchanged for memories sake.

It truly is a sad thing. Kuro was a very eager and avid Graalian. She picked up gfxing and just continued playing and practicing despite her difficulties understanding the language of the entire community in Era. I remember her first months playing, she had absolutely no idea what was being said or done around her but she still enjoyed Graal and slowly picked up her english from it. I'm just saying that the way Kuro acted in Graal reflected the kind of person she was in real life. I found her to be a very approachable and nice girl. The reality of it all just opens ones eyes.

Without further ado....goodbye Kuroneko. And rest in peace. You are safe eternally.