Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell Kuroneko

Farewell KURONEKO I never thought something so bad would of happened-let's just hope it wasn't the "car accident" 'fingers cross guys'. By the Way I won't be on forums as much so please, if need me contact me on era. My user is "Bizarre"

Farewell mate. "Fingers Cross" :c

Hoping that she wasn't the case. :c She's been a great friend and a great leader. Well, all we can do is pray.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Hyoken View Post
    I hope that's not the case. She was a close friend. And she took the subway to work and back as well as she posted ,"Kuro is gone, never back again" in her status so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    Her boyfriend put that after talking to Zenno. She did not write it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimaru Hyoken View Post
    I'm stricken with grief at this news. But I don't think her boyfriend knew about her era account or she would've convinced him to join
    He occasionally played her account and knew of it including her grail Fb. I think he just didn't want to join himself.

The going online may be him and the last hour online is due to appear offline.

D: This is so depressing

I seriously hope to god "that" did not happen ;-; she was a great person very kind and always willing to help she did a few custom gfxs for me and they were all beautiful and she was just a wonderful person to speak with if she did perish i think something or somehow we should honor her :c

:/ i disliked K. but reading this? i now have respect for her and wish nothing bad happened to her
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    :/ i disliked K. but reading this? i now have respect for her and wish nothing bad happened to her
    That's pretty terrible... You need someone to die in order for you to find respect for them?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    I'm really not sure - was mid-September that her boyfriend "Tora" came on her facebook and made this announcement to us, I believe he has access to all accounts and her kik is deleted as well. I hope she is alive and well and just needed to break away. My prayers are that she is happy and healthy, truth is we may never know otherwise.
    I hope she's ok too.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenHeat View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, the circumstances that lie with Kuro greatly indicates her passing away from a car accident. Tora, her boyfriend, has all her account details because that's something fairly common among very close couples. However, from the pain of it all, I'm assuming Tora is leaving her accounts untouched and unchanged for memories sake.

It truly is a sad thing. Kuro was a very eager and avid Graalian. She picked up gfxing and just continued playing and practicing despite her difficulties understanding the language of the entire community in Era. I remember her first months playing, she had absolutely no idea what was being said or done around her but she still enjoyed Graal and slowly picked up her english from it. I'm just saying that the way Kuro acted in Graal reflected the kind of person she was in real life. I found her to be a very approachable and nice girl. The reality of it all just opens ones eyes.

Without further ado....goodbye Kuroneko. And rest in peace. You are safe eternally.
    If this is the case... I may not be able to accept reality anymore. She had been a very nice person.
    <center>"I'm a Gani Artist"
    -iZone Gani Admin-
    -Former iEra Gani Admin- *Resigned*

Watermelon Power!</center>