Thread: Rant about people thinking they can change price.

Angry Rant about people thinking they can change price.

If I say I am selling a certain item, for example; Jeni Umbrella. For about 26-28k shells. I get pms saying, "Oh no! It's worth 20k" or "Prices have dropped!"

What I 100% do not understand is how these people just wake up and think prices have changed overnight, even though no more have been put into the game / auctioned.

Some have just been traded to other players for different items. Why can't when you trade for example. A skate TP (eg: 25k) for a Jeni (eg: 26k). Why can they not stay the same price? I realize one item is cheaper than the other but that doesn't make everyone who has that item price drop.

It is stupid.

Anyone wanna explain why this would happen other than more of the item being auctioned off?

In my opinion, admins should make set prices. So people don't get ripped as easily.

if everyone wana buy it at 20k u cant do anything coz ur selling "the costumer is always right " lel

I have seen someone selling super fart for 3K shells.
    The last price I remembered for super fart was 11K shells.
    That is a big decrease!
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Quote Originally Posted by ja2mine View Post
    I have seen someone selling super fart for 3K shells.
    The last price I remembered for super fart was 11K shells.
    That is a big decrease!
    I know I wouldn't buy superfart for 11k, I actually got it for 5k shells which wasn't too hard. And that's when they first came out. I don't see it in auctions being sold for 55k, and haven't yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Statiqqz View Post
    If I say I am selling a certain item, for example; Jeni Umbrella. For about 26-28k shells. I get pms saying, "Oh no! It's worth 20k" or "Prices have dropped!"

What I 100% do not understand is how these people just wake up and think prices have changed overnight, even though no more have been put into the game / auctioned.

Some have just been traded to other players for different items. Why can't when you trade for example. A skate TP (eg: 25k) for a Jeni (eg: 26k). Why can they not stay the same price? I realize one item is cheaper than the other but that doesn't make everyone who has that item price drop.

It is stupid.

Anyone wanna explain why this would happen other than more of the item being auctioned off?*

In my opinion, admins should make set prices. So people don't get ripped as easily.
    The thing with prices is, you'll never like them. People overprice things all the time just for a recolored item, which really makes no sense to me as it has the same attributes just a different color. The price usually seems to go down because no one wants to buy it, or hardly anyone does as well as there being tons of it in era. Players are just going to have to keep looking for prices they think are good for their items or just keep it in their inventory like they first wanted it.

I know items get old and boring so players want to trade for something they never had, but the way I see it is, no matter what you'll think your item is worth more than what other people think it is. If they don't like what you're trading tell them to move on because you aren't doing anything wrong, that's the price you think it should be, stick with it.

This is why I don't trade, I don't want to deal with overpriced things and get ripped off because I value the items I have more than what they want for it.

I find it funny how even after a price has been determined in auctions, or around an average price from there, players always find a reason to make it a higher price than it should be. Items shouldn't be worth over 100k gralats, that's just crazy when they aren't as good as other weapons as well as being the same.
    Last edited by Mystic; 10-12-2013 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Spelling error
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Yeah, I see your points Mystic.

I am so sick of supers I sold mine for shells, then sold the shells for money.