Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Spar betting

Agreed Very Good D12 But I Have Very Good Idea Wich Is Kinda Like Xstars , Do Teams So No Giving Or scamming Money , Make It Competitive

i think it is good idea and much more people will come and play spar cause it is new way to get money

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

People would scam and pretty much sell/give gralats. People would get 2 alternate accounts and bet gralats, which would lead to trading money, since they will make sure the other person wins and the player gets the money. I don't know if that makes sense, but I tried :P

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

Have you ever seen the movie pulp fiction? Watch the first scene with bruce willis talking about throwing his boxing match. Resembles exactly what would happen here

I don't believe iEra will be adding bet spars anytime soon due to scammers, multiple accounts for free gralats, and selling or giving away their gralats away.
    Last edited by viguetasgraal; 07-02-2014 at 09:22 PM.

AK-47 Spar gambling

What if you were able to take bets on who would win a spar match. Like for example, you could bet 50 or so gralats that Timmy would win a spar match against tommy. But to keep things fair, Timmy and tommy would have to both use the Same type of gun.
    Why are you reading my signature? What, you wanna go? Come at me m8. Final destination, no items.

idk what this is
    Basically betspar, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lazaretto View Post
    What if you were able to take bets on who would win a spar match. Like for example, you could bet 50 or so gralats that Timmy would win a spar match against tommy. But to keep things fair, Timmy and tommy would have to both use the Same type of gun.
    What about people throwing the match so the other could get rich? I could only seeing this working in GST as nobody is going to throw the match, GST is too big.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnightTactics View Post
    What about people throwing the match so the other could get rich? I could only seeing this working in GST as nobody is going to throw the match, GST is too big.
    Well, I never thought about like that. I'd assume that'd report-worthy though.
    Why are you reading my signature? What, you wanna go? Come at me m8. Final destination, no items.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lazaretto View Post
    Well, I never thought about like that. I'd assume that'd report-worthy though.
    No, Although I do believe there is potential in this idea for the upcoming GST, in other situations perhaps there is just no logical way to implement this into the game.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.