Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Spar betting

Banned
    But we have to keep trading, and I don't really like bet sparring because it does nothing and make all those good sparrers to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel2874 View Post
    Thats what i was going to say. Some players would lose on purpose to give their gralats to a friend or someone else. Also players could get on a new account and then give their money away they start out with and they would repeat the process.
    Then, instead of player vs player, the spar could include multiple people at once, for example, 5.
    I don't think someone would have 5 devices for them all at once.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

It must be Gang Spar and GST only.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMeph View Post
    It must be Gang Spar and GST only.
    How about one that doesn't need gangs?
    There is already a gang spar system, and I think there should be a new system that includes random players of 5 or any other number.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Banned
    you need 250 hours or more to bet?, you can also make a max amount of $ you can bet and a limit on how many times you can bet.
    almost like you can only bet 500$, and you have a limit of 3 bets a day..

Zephlyn

Betting.

Hello Graalians
    I had seen some people talking about bet spars and all of those things. What about if we had a system to bet?
    Let me give an example.
    I enter a spar and I want to bet 100 graalats that I will win the upcoming person. This feature can only be unlocked when you have more than 1K wins. So basically theres a NPC saying: Bets!. When you grab hem you can put the money you bet.

Street Boss
    I was actually thinking about this yesterday. I agree, it would make spar much more competitive.

Banned
    Betspar was usually a bad thing in the past due to players cheating for items.
    I recalled someone betting for his account and he lost, so he gave his account to the winner.
    But what happens if we bet 100 and our team wins? What's the amount we get back?

What if people start scamming others. Cause shouldn't the winner get some $$ to? What if they found a way to scam. Or getting on two accs and taking advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by iBreezyEatsCheetos View Post
    What if people start scamming others. Cause shouldn't the winner get some $$ to? What if they found a way to scam. Or getting on two accs and taking advantage.
    Unless they had had the sheer thought of moving gralats from one account this wouldn't be a problem considering it's their own account(noob account) which wouldn't have too many gralats.The gralats should be taken from the losers account and given to the winner and both players must begin match with at least 100 gralats much like trade tables used to be.Lastly there should be a timer on how many times u can bet like after you bet it will say "you must wait 5 minutes to bet again"'