Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Shipka Add-On

I just think all guns should be returned to their former glory, after being fixed and such. PKing is a slower process now, because of whatever happened to the pbp. If one other person in a base has a pbp, and that's what you're using to PK, you basically have no chance of getting good amounts of kills.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    I just think all guns should be returned to their former glory, after being fixed and such. PKing is a slower process now, because of whatever happened to the pbp. If one other person in a base has a pbp, and that's what you're using to PK, you basically have no chance of getting good amounts of kills.
    I think your forgetting that pretty much any machine gun can beat pbp in a 1v1
    GFX NEEDS YOU
    Questions, Concerns or GFX requests? Pm me in game: Røzzer™
    Respect the Cotton Bud

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzer View Post
    I think your forgetting that pretty much any machine gun can beat pbp in a 1v1
    ^^^

Oh, I'm not forgetting that. I know they can. It all depends on who's wielding what weapon. If a bad player has a PBP, and a good player has a machine gun, it's easy for the good player to beat that PBP. If two moderate players (one with pbp and the other with a machine gun) face each other, 7/10 times that PBP will win. It's true that anyone who has a machine gun is capable of defeating a pbp. It's just as true that because you have a brain, you're capable of becoming the governor of Alaska. Just because the gun is capable, doesn't mean the person can do it. Lately I, and lots of other people, have noticed the PBP now has a feature which makes the user take no damage, if they fire first. I'm not saying the PBP needs to be boosted. All I'm saying is that the feature be removed, or if it's a glitch, it's fixed. I guess that's more of a nerf than anything, huh?

Banned
    Oh, I'm not forgetting that. I know they can. It all depends on who's wielding what weapon. If a bad player has a PBP, and a good player has a machine gun, it's easy for the good player to beat that PBP. If two moderate players (one with pbp and the other with a machine gun) face each other, 7/10 times that PBP will win. It's true that anyone who has a machine gun is capable of defeating a pbp. It's just as true that because you have a brain, you're capable of becoming the governor of Alaska. Just because the gun is capable, doesn't mean the person can do it. Lately I, and lots of other people, have noticed the PBP now has a feature which makes the user take no damage, if they fire first. I'm not saying the PBP needs to be boosted. All I'm saying is that the feature be removed, or if it's a glitch, it's fixed. I guess that's more of a nerf than anything, huh?
    This feature happens with all guns now, and it's annoying. If I stand right in front of a pbp with a bar and hold the fire button, I'll hit a couple times, then the pbp will hit me until I die, even though I'm constantly shooting bullets.

7/10 times that PBP will win.
    Have u got any evidence to support this statement
    GFX NEEDS YOU
    Respect the Cotton Bud

Big Cheese
    Thanks for answer.

@rozzer
    yeah I agree

Quote Originally Posted by outlawsura View Post
    @rozzer
    yeah i agree
    wooooooooooo
    GFX NEEDS YOU
    Respect the Cotton Bud

Quote Originally Posted by Rozzer View Post
    Have u got any evidence to support this statement
    So, are you asking me for evidence of something that is so plainly obvious that someone who's played the game for 50 hours would know? That big shotgun, in the hands of someone just as good as me, and me with a Scorpion, I'm going to die. It's not because I suck, it's not because the person is better, it's because they have a better gun. It's more math than anything. If two equally weighted things fly at each-other, and there's more force behind one of them, the one with more force will do more damage.