Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mining mystery

Street Boss

Mining mystery

Well, I was mining to get am iron and upgrade my bar then I was surprised to get in my screen : "you have 60 seconds to get out of the mine " or something like that...
    I was in the last part of the mine, and idk how I died while trying to get out so it warped me out of the mine.q
    Happened to me twice today, anyone can explain me what happened , is it for a mining hat or.. Idk
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

It's a macro check system, to prevent players from cheating. snk added it here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...ll=1#post32473

Banned
    Yeah it's snks recent mining update. I don't like it either, but there's a reason for it, of course. I've also heard about others who are having the same problem- getting killed before they have the chance to exit.

I've only escaped once and it was because I was beside the door, it's clearly not 60sec like the pop up says because I've died in like 5-10sec and this is the case for everyone else I've talked to.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

You can actually just equip an item other than a drill when the mine is collapsing and go into your house, leave and then the mine is back to normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

OreOs
    you guys are late lmao

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    That's happened to me too many times xD
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

We don't wanna do all that work mystic its basically like the same time as running out.
    Last edited by wizy; 10-17-2013 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Adding

Quote Originally Posted by wizy View Post
    We don't wanna do all that work mystic its basically like the same time as running out.
    How is that more work? Just have another item in your hotkey, when the mine starts to collapse click that item and go to your house. It's faster than being far away and running just to die in the process, then having to run back to mine again. This way is only if you're far away from the entrance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

It's kinda buggy, but it gets the job done.