Thread: Theatre

Theatre

firstly, i'd like to say thank you Cleopatra and Vendhin for helping me making and producing my own player production on the Theatre.. Its Sir.Charlie (also known as Kingjester/Unicorn/jester)
    Those Admins were very helpful and again, thank you.. And im a little sorry for the
    Lack of preparations on the recent play so i decided to make Forest Of Zombie... PART 2
    So it all started when a camper stayed over to a forest and a zombie (me) attacked her with my zombie girlfriend.. We tried to eat her as she betrayed me and tried killing me instead... As the result, the zombie was killed and this is when part 2 should start... I, the zombie should have an apology to the camper as she showed me and turned me into a human, she gave me clothes, fixed my face and all that and she involved me into her daily life activities.. Like at school, home, and more... At the end, it will become a love story mixed with humor too

-Charlie.

lol THIS Reminds me of warm bodies XD

Charlie the unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    lol THIS Reminds me of warm bodies XD
    It does actually haha.
    I love helping and answering questions, so just shoot me a message if any helps needed.