View Poll Results: Should Bwwwc get the hours they deserve back?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they should

12 44.44%
  • No they should not

11 40.74%
  • I don't care

4 14.81%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Waters Hours

Black Waters Hours

As a lot of you might know BlackWater hours were scammed by Magus Pk and Vash and the gang have been working tremendously to get them back.
    First of all i would like to say that we worked 3 years to get those 3k hours and that this is not the first time are gang hours have been erased. At the beginning of era in the first like year or so of the game being out, Blackwaters 2k hours before were scammed by the gang Pay Back or now called PP. We should have 5k hours but that is another story. Anyways since this is not the first time Blackwater has lost there hours we are not going to stop fighting for those hours back until they our in the right hands. Magus PK doesn't even base. Theirs 9 members in the gang, they are inactive and why would a sparring force need 3k hours of base time? WE ARE NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL THOSE HOURS ARE IN THE HANDS OF VASHLASH AND HIS GANG. With your guys support we can get those hours back!!!!!

#Save Bwwwc

Please help us!

Sincerely
    Mooface

How can it be scammed? Gang leadership is only given by the leader so he must've given it.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    How can it be scammed? Gang leadership is only given by the leader so he must've given it.
    i should've very much explained the story a bit better.. Heres what happned basically BlackWater had been having a rough time a lot of members including me had quit the game because they were plain simply bored of it. Anyway Vashlash was on the verge of quiting as well he gave the gang to a lot of people and nobody did much with it. He then gave the gang to Isight who promised he would make Blackwater rise again. Well that obviously didnt happen because Isight then gave the gang to Pain magus and the gangs hours are in Magus Pks hands. With your support we can get those hours back

Ken scammed obs awhile back than gave to gets and made gets II but in the end obs got their hours back so give back bwwwc's
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Nobody keeps promises...I still think it was foolish to give it in the first place. If you worked so hard for it you wouldn't want to trust the gang with a stranger.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Ken scammed obs awhile back than gave to gets and made gets II but in the end obs got their hours back so give back bwwwc's
    Thankyou for your support! and yes what you said is true so we deserve them back as well.

Isight wasnt a "stranger" we had known if for awhile we trusted him and he decieved us

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Rules change over time and I think the rules with gangs are much more strict now so I severely doubt they'll get the gang hours back.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

No offense but you have to be severely challenged/retarded to actually GIVE someone your gang.

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    No offense but you have to be severely challenged/retarded to actually GIVE someone your gang.
    He was a trusted member and vashlash and him new eachother so i dont see the problem with it..
    Pm me any questions about graal
    Learning to Gani!!!