View Poll Results: Should Bwwwc get the hours they deserve back?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they should

12 44.44%
  • No they should not

11 40.74%
  • I don't care

4 14.81%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Waters Hours

No one cares for bwww

Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
    No one cares for bwww
    if you lost a gang you worked 3 year on and lose your hours twice you would care..
    Pm me any questions about graal
    Learning to Gani!!!

It was his decision... In real life are you gonna cry when you make a mistake and ask god to take it back? I think not.
    山Yamamoto-kun

I have to disagree, why give leadership to another member? What if you want to come back? See vashlash or whatever wants the gang back, but why? I thought he was quitting? As I said in the first statement, why give leadership? Scamming is legal and the leadership was given to a "trusted" member of the gang which was the old leader's fault. I really don't care what happens to that gang. If I had my own basing gang lik that I wouldn't even trust my closest friends to take care of it. As long as the gang was still alive when the leader was gone why should the leadership be brought to another member. This happens a lot, and this is why I don't worry about it.

It's just like giving kick powers to "trusted" gang members just to have them kick perms and complain to staff about it, asking who kicked them and to recruit them back. Guys it's a game, which means don't trust anyone you don't know, because they could backstab you without giving it a second thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

If you were in our shoes and put in years of work and money into this gang and to have it all go to waste you would feel the same way and you would want your gang back

I like how black water members have statuses like 4 years work in bw for nothing. Lol this game is 2 year old did u know?
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    If you were in our shoes and put in years of work and money into this gang and to have it all go to waste you would feel the same way and you would want your gang back
    Actually, I wouldn't because it would've been my fault for giving the gang to someone else when it was perfectly fine in my hands. I don't let Era affect my real life. Want to know why? Because it's a game. Why fret over a pixelated gang in real life just because a mistake you made in a game? I have friends that I trust in the game, but it comes to a limit on what I trust them on. It's not because I don't trust them myself, it's because things like this happen and it's useless to cry over.

And I'm sorry to say, but if this has happened before, you think the gang would've learned by now "do not trust anyone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Do none of you even think Vashlash did thus for the gang he trusted someone to let them carry on the dream he could not finish. I dont think you know how hard it was to give 3 years of work away. Payback is a good example since damascus or whatever his name was too selfish to give his gang to a friend he quit and the gang was lost until ncj john whined to get into the gang -.-. So dont make fun of bwwwc its hard to trust people on this game tho i trust no one and never will posers fill this game to the brim. Tho bwwwc should get their hours back since maguspk is not even using it like a dusty trophy..
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

I don't think they should get their hours back, if they where silly enough to give away the leadership of the gang in the first place then they got what they deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    I like how black water members have statuses like 4 years work in bw for nothing. Lol this game is 2 year old did u know?
    They are talking about classic blackwater was a gang in classic as well just a diffrent name.