View Poll Results: Should Bwwwc get the hours they deserve back?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they should

12 44.44%
  • No they should not

11 40.74%
  • I don't care

4 14.81%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Waters Hours

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Do none of you even think Vashlash did thus for the gang he trusted someone to let them carry on the dream he could not finish. I dont think you know how hard it was to give 3 years of work away. Payback is a good example since damascus or whatever his name was too selfish to give his gang to a friend he quit and the gang was lost until ncj john whined to get into the gang -.-. So dont make fun of bwwwc its hard to trust people on this game tho i trust no one and never will posers fill this game to the brim. Tho bwwwc should get their hours back since maguspk is not even using it like a dusty trophy..
    Payback was actually the one who stole bwwwc first 2k hours before we not stoping untill we get the hours we deserve back.

LOLS! Dude do you think we really care that Blackwater was on classic? The point is that the leader made a mistake, admins don't hold responsibility.
    山Yamamoto-kun

If you guys take NBK for another example Killa the original leader has just comeback to graal to see thats NBKs hideout is about to be done. Killa quit and gave his gang to kay to get NBK back on track and get hours again. Thats what vash thought with isight that he would get blackwater back to were it was 10+ hours a day. Theres many examples in graal that we can say but heres another..

Quote Originally Posted by Yamamoto View Post
    LOLS! Dude do you think we really care that Blackwater was on classic? The point is that the leader made a mistake, admins don't hold responsibility.
    This isnt about classic i was just telling yogy why some of them have 4 years in there status for.

I doubt anyone will help you get it back. Your leader gave the gang to someone else meaning it was vashlash's choice. Even if it didn't go as expected, he still gave it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I doubt anyone will help you get it back. Your leader gave the gang to someone else meaning it was vashlash's choice. Even if it didn't go as expected, he still gave it.
    Now thats were your wrong. If you look at peoples status it says #save bwwwc we have over 300 people with #save bwwwc in their status. We also have Homeless whitch trying to get them back for us. You think we going to give up. Naa

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    Now thats were your wrong. If you look at peoples status it says #save bwwwc we have over 300 people with #save bwwwc in their status. We also have Homeless whitch trying to get them back for us. You think we going to give up. Naa
    So? Just because they're starting a riot about it doesn't mean it's going to help. Vashlash gave the gang to someone he trusted and they gave it to someone else. Technically it's legal because he chose to give it away in hopes the player would make it come back to life. You can keep a gang alive without needing to switch leaders. I don't think HW can do anything about it because it was given, not hacked from the player.

So? Just because they're starting a riot about it doesn't mean it's going to help. Vashlash gave the gang to someone he trusted and they gave it to someone else. Technically it's legal because he chose to give it away in hopes the player would make it come back to life. You can keep a gang alive without needing to switch leaders. I don't think HW can do anything about it because it was given, not hacked from the player.
    Admins have given hours back to many gangs who did the same as vash. Why wouldnt they now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    Admins have given hours back to many gangs who did the same as vash. Why wouldnt they now?
    Well if they have, I don't think it's right. The gang was given to another player, is not illegal. I guess your saying if I gave my gang to someone and then wanted it back, but they wouldn't give it back, I bring it up with staff and they would return it? Ok, I'll do that right now then and waste staff's time over a mistake I made. I'm sorry but I don't think they should help you guys. Especially if this has happened before, and you guys didn't learn the lesson the first time.

This was because vashlash gave the gang and doesn't want to deal with the consequences of his mistake.

Well if they have, I don't think it's right. The gang was given to another player, is not illegal. I guess your saying if I gave my gang to someone and then wanted it back, but they wouldn't give it back, I bring it up with staff and they would return it? Ok, I'll do that right now then and waste staff's time over a mistake I made. I'm sorry but I don't think they should help you guys. Especially if this has happened before, and you guys didn't learn the lesson the first time.

This was because vashlash gave the gang and doesn't want to deal with the consequences of his mistake.
    Its not just any gang. Its a gang with ****on 3k hours on it. THAT TOOK US A YEAR OR 2! We deserve them back..