Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bank Of Era

Zephlyn
    same idea number 5

How about this:
    Money carry limit: 50,000
    Bank Limit:1,000,000
    Money given to bank per month:100
    If you buy anything higher than 50,000 gralats, you enter your bank number(maybe Graal ID) and have to go to bank to approve.
    Money lost when killed:10 or if less all money. VIP Prevents this, same with revive.
    If you cannot pay 100 per month, all your money will be deducted. If you have no money in bank, account is suspended, and cost 125 gralats to reintroduce. This is to encourage people to earn money on era and play more often.

Also, you get 5% money more per hour playing era. To prevent afk spamming, if you are afk for more than 10 min, the timer suspends it.

This should be like Graal Era pc, When you die you loose money so you store it in a bank, They need to make money droppable and Stuff droppable.

this already been said many times money are nut guing to be 'DROPPABLE' OKAY? and u can just use trade tables for the stuff idk if they ging to make it droppable again

Banned
    Trust me, items droppable won't be added back.

Omg this idea will make me save so many gralats >.<! I love it! Imagine depositing your gralats and having it saved in your bank, and you take it out whenever you want.... wow. The amount of risks are high though, you never know what kind of hack/glitch people could come up with, jailbreaking a device itself could get you free gralats, imagine in-game banks.

People should be able to use the bank it would be a great improvement for era people would be able to save there money and not get tempted to use it all I get this problem a lot also like Nikki said it would be great if u get profit from bank.
    Have any questions or concerns? Pm me
    Email me if you need help email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game- Angel Shadow (water)

yes i always wanted a bank in era what is the point of that bank if you can't deposit

Street Boss
    No.
    Era doesn't need a whole new gralat database.
    The entire reason that Era has a withdraw and deposit system is only due to gralats dropped on death.