Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Bank Of Era

I like the idea of the bank being able to store gralats and the password(PIN).

It's probably never going to happen, to be completely blunt with you. Main reason is because: why? You get no advantage to storing your cash. You don't lose cash on death, so it makes it rather pointless. Unless however, you would be able to accumulate interest from the bank and have a stocking system (real world?) that you could invest in and make it rich, then THAT would be really cool.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

I too think the "bank of era" should be a place where you can store gralats, because, well many times, and I know many graalians would try to save gralats but end up failing because of interesting stuff that s not what they want to buy. Who's with me on that. Lol, it happens to me alot. But if the bank of era has the ability to deposit and to extract your gralats when you need them. As when you re about to sell some sellable thing as shells, or mushrooms, you can decide how much gralats you can deposit, instead of holding all the gralats, an having temptations to buy random stuff in shops. c: Thank you for you time. -Ate-tita
    Ayo! It's Ate-Tita! If I make lots of mistakes it's probably because I'm still learning how to use the fourms lololol- So if I make any mistakes, please don't hesitate to tell me! Thanks!

Era PC had banks in 2003, complete with the ability to withdraw, deposit, and view your current balance.
    They still have it to this day.
    They ported the level to iEra when it was released in 2010 along with a couple of other buildings on the overworld.

The functional bank is necessary on PC Era because you drop a percentage of the money currently on your person when you get killed.
    Money earned on PC Era is strictly made in-game. In fact, making purchases with US-Dollars (AKA USDing) is illegal on PC Era.
    It's not that big of a deal if you lose money when you get killed, because it's not real money.

Alternatively, USDing is subtly encouraged on iEra.
    Speaking from personal experience, it makes more sense to me to buy items with iTunes, since time is money.
    I could either spend four hours shelling for 10k Gralats(if I'm lucky),
    Or I could spend those four hours working my IRL job and make $52, which is the equivalent to 147.5k Gralats.

Common sense tells me to chuck up my credit card.

So if the same system were implemented to iEra, people would be dropping real-life money upon dying, should they forget to make a deposit.
    I could foresee some pretty pissed off players, as well as parents of players who lose their money because they forgot to deposit their hard-earned money.
    It's for this reason that I'm assuming they chose not to implement the bank system to iEra.

Since the money you have on hand isn't at risk of being lost, it's not necessary to have such a system in play.

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Era PC had banks in 2003, complete with the ability to withdraw, deposit, and view your current balance.
    They still have it to this day.
    They ported the level to iEra when it was released in 2010 along with a couple of other buildings on the overworld.

The functional bank is necessary on PC Era because you drop a percentage of the money currently on your person when you get killed.
    Money earned on PC Era is strictly made in-game. In fact, making purchases with US-Dollars (AKA USDing) is illegal on PC Era.
    It's not that big of a deal if you lose money when you get killed, because it's not real money.

Alternatively, USDing is subtly encouraged on iEra.
    Speaking from personal experience, it makes more sense to me to buy items with iTunes, since time is money.
    I could either spend four hours shelling for 10k Gralats(if I'm lucky),
    Or I could spend those four hours working my IRL job and make $52, which is the equivalent to 147.5k Gralats.

Common sense tells me to chuck up my credit card.

So if the same system were implemented to iEra, people would be dropping real-life money upon dying, should they forget to make a deposit.
    I could foresee some pretty pissed off players, as well as parents of players who lose their money because they forgot to deposit their hard-earned money.
    It's for this reason that I'm assuming they chose not to implement the bank system to iEra.

Since the money you have on hand isn't at risk of being lost, it's not necessary to have such a system in play.
    I feel like it would be a system to get used to, I wouldn't actually mind it geo ever. It would give death more meaning, but this should have been done upon iEra's release. I feel now it is too late with the large amount of players who do spend money now. Back then it wasn't as bad.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    How about this:
    Money carry limit: 50,000
    Bank Limit:1,000,000
    Money given to bank per month:100
    If you buy anything higher than 50,000 gralats, you enter your bank number(maybe Graal ID) and have to go to bank to approve.
    Money lost when killed:10 or if less all money. VIP Prevents this, same with revive.
    If you cannot pay 100 per month, all your money will be deducted. If you have no money in bank, account is suspended, and cost 125 gralats to reintroduce. This is to encourage people to earn money on era and play more often.

What if you took a break? I'd be like OH WHAT THE HELL ACCOUNT SUSPENDED? :/
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

simply agreed

They should make it for real money, because they would be losing money if they give us free gralat a,they need to charge us $_$

All Era players have direct deposit and creditcards

So its like were using the bank anyway

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    They should make it for real money, because they would be losing money if they give us free gralat a,they need to charge us $_$
    Real money? What are you talking about.