Thread: Gang Cars

Gang Cars

Hey guys what would you think of a gang car? Of course it would have to be exclusive to a certain amount of members in the gang such as 5 but the car will be a reflection of the gangs logo as well (Using ebizou as a example their gang car would look like a Japanese car and it would have the gang name as the licence plate) and it would have special functions, unlike others cars it would be unique. Such as more player space (can hold 2-3 other players besides you), speed differences, and possibly being able to shot out of the cars. I know that the drive-by thing has been mentioned many of times and that it would cause lag, but if only a number of people had it say 5 people per gang then it wouldn't cause the horrible lag, also the car would be obtainable as a hour reward so that it would be special and difficult to get.
    Let me know what you think of this and possible some feedback so it could be modified and placed in the game

This sounds interesting. I like the idea of a gang car, but not so much the speed differences and shooting out of the car. It still needs to be fair.
    Thalia Vandenbroek

I agree about gang cars too
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Sounds great drop the shooting but keep the speed up a bit and let a total of four members in the car

Maybe you can get a gang car when your gang has reached a certain number of hours like 8k.. the owner of the gang can pick 5 members including him or herself
    to get the gang car more as a reward not just get it for a gang..

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    Maybe you can get a gang car when your gang has reached a certain number of hours like 8k.. the owner of the gang can pick 5 members including him or herself
    to get the gang car more as a reward not just get it for a gang..
    I stated this already i said 5 people as well becaue that seemed fair, and i agree with the time and all but im thinking 10,000 hours because it would be the base + the car

Thanks for the feedback guys on the idea, mabie ill try create one for ebi and see how it goes