Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PK in houses

I like this idea and I also agree that there should be a spar room for the gang house.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Banned
    *places spawn point outside gh roof*
    Makes everyone die then get spawn up there.

How about a special in-house spar arena furniture? You have to challenge people IN your house and the wins or losses does not matter, the price maybe around 1k? that would be nice.

Uh I was asking for PK in houses not a spar room x_x
    Besides if you could PK in a house and set the spawn point, you could make your own miniature spar area anyway.
    山Yamamoto-kun

Quote Originally Posted by Yamamoto View Post
    I want there to be an option for PK in houses. It would not count towards kills, it would be for fun. Also there could be a piece of furniture to use as a spawn point that could be bought. If you were not to use the furniture, you would spawn back to life wherever you died.
    I half agree with you, but there should be a furniture that makes a certain place;(like for example, you're putting a tree on the ground;the ground around that area is the place you're placing it) and the pk furniture will make a pk area, like when you're sparing, like that place, area. On the other half, it would be pretty annoying if you get killed around in your own house,:P

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    When I read the title I was thinking "wtf no" but after I read the description it's not bad.
    This was my reaction too 0w0

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    When I read the title I was thinking "wtf no" but after I read the description it's not bad.
    Lol welcome to my world

Development Team
    Not bad, ;P so it would be something like classic? They have a gang house that allows you to practice spar, would be cool if they added that too.

Hmm actually I like the idea with the area around a furniture becoming a PK place, then again I also like my idea of a spawn point with furniture...
    山Yamamoto-kun