Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New weapon ideas(Admin must-see)

New weapon ideas(Admin must-see)

Hey guys/admins. I have two weapon ideas. Hopefully you see this certain halloween one before halloween! My 1st idea is a new brella. You know how the new staffs have been revealed. There is a black one with a shadow effect. You guys should create a shadow brella. It might sound op,but you can always lower its power. My second idea for halloween is a Cannon. What kind of cannon? A cannon...which shoots exploding PUMPKINS! If you have any comments you can pm me in graal. My name is Soul Keeper.(Forbid) Thank you all who read this.

Sounds like a good idea but i think the umbrella should stay the same and the skin would just be changed, i feel like the staffs should have their unique abilities. I like the pumpkin launcher idea as well i imagine it like the snowball cannon but exploding pumpkins.

The guns admin may need to take a look at this. Otherwise this may need to be passed down to them.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Thx guys And i hope gun admims do see it

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Sounds like a good idea but i think the umbrella should stay the same and the skin would just be changed, i feel like the staffs should have their unique abilities. I like the pumpkin launcher idea as well i imagine it like the snowball cannon but exploding pumpkins.
    Yea, all umbrellas so far have the same affect, so it wouldn't be best to change just one.
    .~* /V,'/< /<,' *~.

Banned
    Ugh too many umbrellas already.
    However, pumpkin cannon seems decent to have it like Taco cannon at CDM.

I like how he's giving the ideas and expects the gfx to be made still .-.
    山Yamamoto-kun

If I remember, I'll suggest this to the gun admins whenever I see them online.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

No more melees and there already two haloween guns that can be re released

Banned
    Maybe new pumpkin th roughing stuff too.. Does any body remember back when people spammed those multicolored rings around and killed people fast? I was thinking like that. Maybe pumpkin bombs that u through and they explode with a wide radius but give u more time to escape them. An array if them could do a lot of damage at once.