Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I saw kuroneko (creepypasta)

Post I saw kuroneko (creepypasta)

While I was playing graal era, they announced that Kuroneko passed away. I don't know kuroneko that time. I ask the other players who is kuroneko? They say that she's an admin who died in real life. I was shocked for that. There was a player who said that all of us must go to her memorial in the ebizou base hideout. I wonder how did they made this base even if they are not admins. I've went to the base and the memorial was on the right. There are six mourners are there including her sister. There was a statue that looks like kuroneko. I've hugged the statue for 3 minutes. After that, I've left the funeral. When I got outside the base, I saw kuroneko running. My body started to have goosebumps when I saw her. Luckily I've tap her profile and added her but she said that doesn't want to receive invites. She's now in my friend list. Suddenly she invites me to her house. I tap yes. Her house was nothing. Nothing. All black then I hear screams same from HW's maze. I was shaking and trembling with fear. Kuroneko was nice but....I think her profile is hacked. I can walk to the left,right,up or down. There was a message "Walk forward". I walk up until Kuroneko appeared.

"Hello, I'm dead! Come with me" she said. I replied to her.

"No" suddenly she cried. I tried to view my profile but how did my name changed to Kuroneko? I go to menu and it suddenly shows kuroneko. Even the map. It shows kuroneko's profile. The screams got. louder and louder. Kuroneko's face changed into a creepy face. Her eyes are black with blood driping and her skin became so pale.

"COME WITH ME! I WILL COME TO YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE!" she walks away and suddenly I got jailed for......666 hours?? The jail room is different. So many gores. Homeless witch is jailed too but she is headless. I can hear screams the same from hw's maze but it is in low pitch and gmajor. HELP ME!!!!
    Last edited by Miyuki Chan; 10-20-2013 at 05:56 AM.

Wooo man some creepy **** you got there. I started trembling as i kept wanting to read more lol.

Big Cheese
    Lmao

Banned
    i swear, you should make books LOL. this story is interesting

I'm an author in wattpad. PS: my stories are n filipino bcuz I'm a filipino

Nice.... As in creepy... You get it...

Banned

Do you guys really want to see a real creepy pasta?.. >

*cough* cupcakes *cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Um isn't a bad thing that we're making fun of someone that died .-.
    山Yamamoto-kun

this is a fictional story.