Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Black Waters Riot

Quote Originally Posted by bat View Post
    did you get your hours back?...
    We haven't yet we will. Last thread you claimed we didn't deserve hours back. So something I've invested 6,000 hours in should be gone over a small mistake? Anyway I will contact Stefan. He's the owner once he sees my iTunes stack and my story he will return the gang. It's his business and I'm one of the highest paying customers. It would be in business like to loose a high paying customer due to discrimination. Duke, hearts and angry got their gang back. Yet I shouldn't? Hmmm
    If someone is trying to bring you down, it just means you're above them

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow King View Post
    You guys should be grateful that North gave back name..
    We should be grateful? Ok I didn't get his name tattood on my arm does that make me ungrateful? We'll tell him to message me. He has offline pms disabled I've been trying to give him all my sellable sits the least I can do since it cost him 2k
    If someone is trying to bring you down, it just means you're above them

will you guys shut up please? scamming is legal in era so stop whining.

Quote Originally Posted by vashlash View Post
    We haven't yet we will. Last thread you claimed we didn't deserve hours back. So something I've invested 6,000 hours in should be gone over a small mistake? Anyway I will contact Stefan. He's the owner once he sees my iTunes stack and my story he will return the gang. It's his business and I'm one of the highest paying customers. It would be in business like to loose a high paying customer due to discrimination. Duke, hearts and angry got their gang back. Yet I shouldn't? Hmmm
    Bribery won't help. You lost your gang through stupidity so move on and restart or do something else. Most people don't give a damn yet you still act as though most people agree with you.

Ok any threads dealing with bwwwc needs to be closed. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Ok any threads dealing with bwwwc needs to be closed. Seriously.
    ^... seriously we don't care anymore....whiners :/
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by vashlash View Post
    I'm pretty sure killa just gave leadership of sK back to hearts so I don't see how that's relevant unless you're referring to another time that idk about. I'm not sure what the story is with angry's gang and Obs though.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Banned
    I'm going to have to agree with mystic, these threads aren't going anywhere and will only lead to fighting.