Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Graphics: AUG and FAMAS!

Banned

New Graphics: AUG and FAMAS!

Hey guys, Sam has just updated (Under my dying request) the AUG and the FAMAS's ganis! If you havn't seen them, check them out!

I kind of wish that the guns weren't all super dark. Maybe having some lighter skinned style guns. But these look pretty decent. better than before.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Banned
    I don't like the new AUG, haven't seen famas.

FAMAS new gfx looks awful,it looks so tiny,the new sfx is better tho.
    As for the AUG i really like the new gfx,it looks great,for me it compensates the FAMAS screw up.

I guess to each its own.

Where's is it?
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by *DaScientist View Post
    Where's is it?
    lol you dude, "where's is it" rofl

I like the new changes (might be biased because I like small guns). Famas has a whole new feel to it. The old famas took away the feel of using a powerful assault rifle. Thanks to the new sound change, lots of players or at least some players are now using Famas. The famas sound effect is nice and strangely makes Famas easier to use.

The aug didn't need changes but the graphics is still fine. The sound didn't need a change though as the older sound had a nice BANG when you shoot. Giving you the sense of power for a gun that does 9 damage when upgraded. Either way, the Aug has a nice "camo" skin to it which makes it like an early gun that has a decorated skin to it. The aug feels as if it got a rate of fire buff.

One gun that needs urgent change is the Ap0. What sort of huge gun makes a pistol sound? Same goes for m1 that makes dual pistol sound effect. Please change the Ap0 and the m1 sound effect when you have time to do so.

I think the one gun that was buffed was the famas's rate of fire, the AUG is the same as it has been since release, I guess no one noticed it because no one ever used it haha

Quote Originally Posted by HomoPanda View Post
    Under your dying request lol.......i still laugh that you're here...
    I agree with what KP did, now I understand why it was worth it.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Banned
    The famas looks dumb but sounds great. I think they should balance weapons before changing weapons graphics.