Thread: To those who say that my gun is an edit.

Big Cheese

To those who say that my gun is an edit.

Many say that my gun was just an edit of the Souizen and was not take out of my mind. I made this comparison to clarify that they are wrong.

Here is the Souizen and my gun. We can see that mine is darker than Souizen. You can also see that there is nothing similar to the Souizen than the Silencer. Considering that mine is shorter and darker and that the SS50-A3 has a similar silencer.

Here we see only the base. Achieving see that are not at all similar.

Here we see the two guns without its base, and its parts where they should go.

We see his pieces aligned for comparison.

That was it, I let them know that if for some reason I make an edit, I will give credit to the owner. Main idea was from a BiTzSam gun.
    Last edited by Orlando; 10-22-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Wrong section
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

This is not an edit i can see why people think it is an edit but it is 100% not an edit and Orlando did a great job on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Wrong section
    It is GFX and it is a gun so I wouldn't say this is in 'the wrong section'

I see now. You havent edited the souizen instead you've edited bitzsams bf3 themed m4 and combined it with the stock of the bag edit he also did. The colours and several sections of the shading are exactly the same as well as some of the details and even the scopes ontop are the same just cut in half

Heres the original thread made months ago
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...999-M4-Mk18-SD

Quote Originally Posted by Flaiirz View Post
    It is GFX and it is a gun so I wouldn't say this is in 'the wrong section'
    It was just moved...
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I see now. You havent edited the souizen instead you've edited bitzsams bf3 themed m4 and combined it with the stock of the bag edit he also did. The colours and several sections of the shading are exactly the same as well as some of the details and even the scopes ontop are the same just cut in half

Heres the original thread made months ago
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...999-M4-Mk18-SD
    That was it, I let them know that if for some reason I make an edit, I will give credit to the owner. Main idea was from a BiTzSam gun.

Oh well, read before answer.

Its not the "main idea" its the graphic itself, you've barely added anything of your own besides trying to cover up parts in a hope that people wont recognise it. You said here is the souizen and "my" gun implying you made it, you gave no credit to anyone else in the post you basically just said its your gun, you made it and its not an edit from the souizen because you thought of it yourself

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Its not the "main idea" its the graphic itself, you've barely added anything of your own besides trying to cover up parts in a hope that people wont recognise it. You said here is the souizen and "my" gun implying you made it, you gave no credit to anyone else in the post you basically just said its your gun, you made it and its not an edit from the souizen because you thought of it yourself
    Read the last part of the thread. If you don't understand, stop talking.

Banned
    This thread is getting out of hand, lets just stop now.