Thread: Pumpkin drop improvement?

Pumpkin drop improvement?

So you know the seasonal event called pumpkin drop theres egg drop turkey egg drop its for the holidays so since the holidays are fun and for people to have fun I was thinking instead of it being a competetion I think if you survive you get an ec piece and divided profit of the winners i think this woukd be fun and many others woukd agree. Though if you are the last one left you get full ec and all the money like usual just my idea just post below for comments thx.

I think the winner deserves the prize only. Pumpkin/turkey drop is not team against team so the people who don't win don't deserve the ec piece. All events are meant for competition, this would make the event an easy way to get ec because you don't even have to try and you'll still get something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

OreOs
    No, it isn't a team event.

No I mean dont you hate when timer runs out like wow that was a waste of time and only once its an ec event like once every few hours like random. So if you are still alive by the time that long *** timer runs out you should get a ec piece

OreOs
    This will just be another easy way to earn ec, so no I disagree with this.

Its an event and theres like a 1/20 chance that it will be pumpkin drop for ec and its seasonal

is this a new event bot event?
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]