Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boosting gang hours whit supers what?

Boosting gang hours whit supers what?

Hello era,today I was trading in trade center then I seen a guy or girl we will never know,well he or she was offering supers as rewards to the top basers after a hour off basing ,I didint think it was a bad ideal after all he was gana help who helped him but then when that hour came he blocked and kick every one from the gang that gang was name trash pickers ,I think this is a new way for boosting gang hours, he's name was eminem at first now is cindy.

Banned
    Well obviously, he just wants free labor out of people. Not many people actually keep their word with gang prizes for member of the week and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Well obviously, he just wants free labor out of people. Not many people actually keep their word with gang prizes for member of the week and stuff.
    Yea I know some do but in this case this guy use he's items to boost and I bet more then 15 ppl report him .

Banned
    Uhm, I've seen loads of people who bribe members with items. I don't think it's actual boosting though, since the gang is technically earning the hours.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Uhm, I've seen loads of people who bribe members with items. I don't think it's actual boosting though, since the gang is technically earning the hours.
    Yea bro but this guy lie to ppl to Boost I mean think about it if players reward there members there's limited ppl in and limited ppl reward if he lie like this guy he have unlimited boosting cuz he won't give he's stuff away He ll keep tricking ppl till some one do something about it,He a member off F2P run by lux magus,the first in this gang is paint magus this scammer we talking about is the last member off this gang,he's name ATM is Cindy but sure he ll change it later!

Banned
    It's not really "boosting" it's "scamming" and scamming is legal, even though it's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by iDigzy View Post
    It's not really "boosting" it's "scamming" and scamming is legal, even though it's horrible.
    Let a admins denominate guys pls I m not asking for ur opinions I need some one who can help u guys welcome to comment but don't denominate till a admin/staff say what it is .she or he meaning this person who doing this is also a member of blackout inc.

I'm pretty sure staff won't do anything about it. They earned their base hours fair and square even if it was in a despicable way. People should never trust gangs who bribe them to earn hours, because it's usually a sham. Like other people said, scamming is legal and they didn't hack nor boost. Boosting in terms is basically getting spar wins/pks by cheating (using another account, or 2, to gain undeserved kills). Basing is basically impossible to "boost", well I can't think of any ways to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I'm pretty sure staff won't do anything about it. They earned their base hours fair and square even if it was in a despicable way. People should never trust gangs who bribe them to earn hours, because it's usually a sham. Like other people said, scamming is legal and they didn't hack nor boost. Boosting in terms is basically getting spar wins/pks by cheating (using another account, or 2, to gain undeserved kills). Basing is basically impossible to "boost", well I can't think of any ways to do it.
    This person kick every one in gang after one hour -.-

If people are gullible enough to let this happen to themselves, lesson learned