Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Third slot

Third slot

I think u should add a third slot to era too because whenever you're doing something like grinding mushrooms or picking trash I think that u should be able to fend off pkers while grinding for trash and mushrooms or any other things and that u can fend off other people if they attack u because it really irritates me to die and watch them take off with the sellables and that concludes my idea.

Although poorly worded, I agree as well. Instead of more quick slots, it would be nice to have something even more convenient, another quick tap box.

Yeah I'd love to have another quick tap box it would be extremely convenient.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Big Cheese
    nah I disagree because depending on how big your screen or not it could get in the way if your sparring or something, but I normally play face-book Era.
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

I like this idea
    Thalia Vandenbroek

Do you know about hot keying? Just select the key, and hold down and slide left. Then a bar will apear showing some items you may have hot keyed. For more information just ask.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid View Post
    Do you know about hot keying? Just select the key, and hold down and slide left. Then a bar will apear showing some items you may have hot keyed. For more information just ask.
    Oh yes their is hotckeying.
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valid View Post
    A third slot would be more convienient, constantly using hotkeys gets annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAMPGRAAL View Post
    nah I disagree because depending on how big your screen or not it could get in the way if your sparring or something, but I normally play face-book Era.
    It could only be available on a larger screened device if this was actually an issue + it would most likely be a buyable thing so if you only had an iPod touch or whatever you just wouldn't buy it.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Maybe there can be a turn on and off option for the third slot. Idk.I am personally an iphone player and i would like the third slot . I find the ipad to big for my small hands :/

I'm not fond of the idea, but this is why we have quick slots. Also @Alan Harper that could make it unfair to some players who only have a iPod or iPhone