Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Organisation makes life easier

Organisation makes life easier

Yeah so, often accidents happen in gangs and leaders go to the bottom of the list. Many people would like to be able to organise their member list and be able to move the member on the list. So, for example, I could go to gang member list, tap, and drag my member to the spot I want him/her to be in. I believe that would be useful.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Why so? Move down in the list doesn't matter that much anyways, you can always give your gang members power rank etc~ Whoever works for you the most is still gonna be leader even he is not on top of the list tho. Or maybe do what Zeus did to his gang, kick everyone and re-organize member position~ That can be troublesome of course but still can be done~

Olala~
    Heh, greetings.

It is easier to have ranks in order. For example when you have a slacker you know for sure that its not one of the leaders so it is easier to just go through the bottom part of the members.

What Zeus did would not work for every gang because, for example, we have a lot of inactive members and I would have to wait like a week for an inactive leader to get online to rec him.

Some people wouldn't care about that option but for some it would be very useful, for those who have to have everything organised. If you survey top gang leaders I'm sure you wont get a single "no".
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

I like this idea

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

This idea is good and isn't this simple to do
    山Yamamoto-kun

Big Cheese
    Sounds good, like a top friends like myspace.

Also, a log will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    Sounds good, like a top friends like myspace.

Also, a log will be good.
    I'd like a log but I'd much rather have the ability to make people unkickable by anyone but the leader.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    I'd like a log but I'd much rather have the ability to make people unkickable by anyone but the leader.
    Yes, I agree. Too many players have been kicked that are loyal members by someone who was given kick powers. Would be helpful.

And at OP, I also agree with that, I don't base much but when I used to the leaders got annoyed with having to check down the list to see who has been active on tag as well as if they actually listen, just to kick. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but you can no longer see when a player was last active on your tag. Would be nice to have it back :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

I think this would greatly help and would make life so much easier.

This idea is great, and possibly a new power should be added called number rank. It would allow the player to be numbered 1-25 and new gang players would just be added to the bottom of the list and given the number of the spot they are in