Thread: Update this weekend?

Update this weekend?

Why hasn't there been an update this weekend. it's sad enough you only add one crappy undated a week.You can't tell that the graphics staff haven't drawn anything. You recently hired levels. Even if your waiting for Halloween, that's not a good excuse. You have had countless submitions of player uploads and hat uploads. There are hundreds of people that would take a staff members place in a heart beat. You can't tell me that the only people who made any ghics over the last year and put it in a shop was Loki, who did so much. And someone just leveled luvious and storms shop. They made that stuff months ago. if your excuse is Halloween, it better be a pretty good shop or quest, because just about everyone finished trick or treating the first 3 days.
    -Graphics Artist-
    -Ex Pandavi-
    -Ex PP-

I am waiting as well for a Halloween quest and shop. hoping for it within the next few days.

my guess is on Halloween, which is my birthday, and I won't be home.
    -Graphics Artist-
    -Ex Pandavi-
    -Ex PP-

be patient, in 3-4 days the holiday shop will open.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

I do wish Graal focused on one server sometimes...
    山Yamamoto-kun

I'm guessing they'll update it, when they release the Halloween shop, that's if they have one which my guess is they will since they always have one every year.
    I love helping and answering questions, so just shoot me a message if any helps needed.