Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: This should apply for Spar Tourney and Tag Team Spar.

Banned

This should apply for Spar Tourney and Tag Team Spar.

There should be like a gun ONLY for the two events, Spar Tourney and Tag Team Spar, that deals 5 damage at the least. (Non-purchasable as well, you receive it and it automatically equips when you enter the two events).

Reason why: Okay, there's way to many OP bar users who lame and spam people in the event, and it would be fair because some players who don't have much of a strong gun can actually have a chance at winning because their other opponent would have a gun that is exactly the same as theirs, plus, it will be even more fun as well.

It should maybe have the M4 statistics except dealing 5 damage.

Any melee should be acceptable though.

AND TO THOSE WHO WILL PROBABLY SAY, "Oh, then it will be a waste of money to buy those high damage guns that players desired for," because it really wouldn't. There's still regular sparring and PKing/Basing, and notice how I ONLY said Spar Tourney and TTS, and not CTF and Team Spar, because it would be kind of dumb for this to apply on CTF, and it would make Team Spar really annoying, even though the gun would only deal 5 damage (but if you think about it, it would). And besides, most of the time a player who will save up or already bought a BAR actually got it for really PKing/Basing and hogging wins in regular Spar rooms (I mean yeah that's annoying but you know what I exactly mean).

I hope most of you would like this idea, it would really balance out the chances of other players winning as well (This would actual mean that skill is required to win these events, especially in Spar Tourney (I mean come on, it's under the Skill door for crying out loud.)

OreOs
    I agree, I see the same people winning these events and is not fair to others. It should be balanced out with a same gun for each player in the event.

Lol at these comments attacking.

I agree with cudi and oreos. It seems like whenever I get in those events, they either use PBP or BAR which seems to be spammed. It requires no skill and gives a high disadvantage to those lower type guns. Yes they are still beatable, but not always.
    I'm glad cudi mentioned that they can still be used in PK/basing/spar because in events all you have to do is spam to get ec which is unfair to those who use other guns or have more skill but get spammed all the time. I'm not hating on the gun because I don't have it. I'm not buying those two guns ever. I rather have skill than be a spammer, even though I suck at PK. But anyways I hope they put this into events to make it more fair, but I would up the damage a bit, the 5 damage might make the event last longer than wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Lol at these comments attacking.

I agree with cudi and oreos. It seems like whenever I get in those events, they either use PBP or BAR which seems to be spammed. It requires no skill and gives a high disadvantage to those lower type guns. Yes they are still beatable, but not always.
    I'm glad cudi mentioned that they can still be used in PK/basing/spar because in events all you have to do is spam to get ec which is unfair to those who use other guns or have more skill but get spammed all the time. I'm not hating on the gun because I don't have it. I'm not buying those two guns ever. I rather have skill than be a spammer, even though I suck at PK. But anyways I hope they put this into events to make it more fair, but I would up the damage a bit, the 5 damage might make the event last longer than wanted.
    Thanks for the support Mystic!

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I would up the damage a bit, the 5 damage might make the event last longer than wanted
    Well, yeah probably. 7 at the max lol.

Wow that is not cool why was my post deleted i was sharing my opinion do that again I swear....... And since my post was deleted i hate this idea its terrible if you cant win 1 event thats for sparrers dont play it those are the rules we pay for our guns so we can use them really you cant even use ac in events no one needs for filters for weapons. Btw I never seen you spar cudi so stop crying that you cant win. Oh btw you say bar spamming isnt cool well lemme tell you something goblin and recurvez use bar in both those events and they have over 50k spar wins so its not about bar spamming they would beat you with a damn handgun so hush! Tell me if this is wrong Ill get gob to spar you k?
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Oh and also do you really think you can beat goblin or wonder waffle with m4 to m4? You would never win lol
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Oh and also do you really think you can beat goblin or wonder waffle with m4 to m4? You would never win lol
    I think you should only be able to use any gun expect a bar in spar tourney.
    But yes I like the idea cudi

Exactly, if this idea is implemented people will still complain. Sparring is based off of skill, now most sparers cannot win a majority of the other events so just leave it the way it is. If the sparers get the same gun as everyone else, the top guys will absolutely dominate

Banned
    Wow that is not cool why was my post deleted i was sharing my opinion do that again I swear....... And since my post was deleted i hate this idea its terrible if you cant win 1 event thats for sparrers dont play it those are the rules we pay for our guns so we can use them really you cant even use ac in events no one needs for filters for weapons. Btw I never seen you spar cudi so stop crying that you cant win. Oh btw you say bar spamming isnt cool well lemme tell you something goblin and recurvez use bar in both those events and they have over 50k spar wins so its not about bar spamming they would beat you with a damn handgun so hush! Tell me if this is wrong Ill get gob to spar you k?
    Okay, please try using proper grammar and use some punctuation, my gosh. By the way, I didn't delete your post, there's no way for me to delete it unless I'm a global moderator, which I am not. And I love how you state that you've never seen me spar and say that I cry when I get bar spammed, lol. If you bought the gun, good for you. I'm just asking the staff team to implement this so that it can at least balance out some of the laming and spamming in the two events. I never even stated that it should go M4 v M4, I said that the gun should have M4 statistics, with the damage exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    If the sparers get the same gun as everyone else, the top guys will absolutely dominate
    Sparrers*
    Well, if people want to really win the event, they would get their butt to practice spar or regular spar and try to get better, and they won't have to worry about people laming and spamming their guns with PBPs, BARs, Shipkas, etc. Mk.

Banned
    And PLUS, that's the whole point of "Skill" events, now is it? It will require actual skill to win this event if everyone has the same gun.