Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Issue On Graal...

Banned
    I can't quote your sentence because their in paragraphs for different quotes.
    By ignoring means I'll get right to this afterwards, not saying I disagree nor agree on it.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I can't quote your sentence because their in paragraphs for different quotes.
    By ignoring means I'll get right to this afterwards, not saying I disagree nor agree on it.
    Alright man.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team
    KIk:NaletGraal
    Facebook:NaletGraal
    Youtube:Coming Soon

Hacking is a lie. The only applicable form of hacking is deleting various image files to allow u to walk through certain things. As far as account hacking goes u need to give email access which is pretty foolish. Someone may need correct me but SERVER-SIDE FUNCTIONS CANNOT BE HACKED. There May be exceptions but that's my understanding. Client side is not very secure. I'm not a scriptor but from what I've read this is what i know. It would be nice if a scriptor checked if I was correct.

What do you propose that will sort out the problems? It is very difficult to prove which staff help and which don't.

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    Hacking is a lie. The only applicable form of hacking is deleting various image files to allow u to walk through certain things. As far as account hacking goes u need to give email access which is pretty foolish. Someone may need correct me but SERVER-SIDE FUNCTIONS CANNOT BE HACKED. There May be exceptions but that's my understanding. Client side is not very secure. I'm not a scriptor but from what I've read this is what i know. It would be nice if a scriptor checked if I was correct.
    If you say hacking is a "Lie" you clearly don't know anything about programming or anything, And I wouldn't expect have of you to know since most of you are kids.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    What do you propose that will sort out the problems? It is very difficult to prove which staff help and which don't.
    Being a Player Relation staff is to help everyone with Graal related issues etc.. Not ignore players plea for help and respond to players they know. That`s not what they were hired to do, What I want is for the ones who do that and acknowledge they do it and fix there attitude about it and help everyone, and not who they choose to.

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team

True. I always need help on Era and i pm like 5 admins but not a single one reply
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    True. I always need help on Era and i pm like 5 admins but not a single one reply
    Well hopefully we can get this fixed

Delteria Gani Admin
    Zone Gani Team

1. function onCreated () { echo("this is not a hack"); }
    2. Heard you went onto nicks account and reset his spar stats I would never want a PR like that
    3.I find you correct when saying people pose on their applications I have proof but no one believes me.
    4.Welcome to Era favoritism gets you hired
    5. This is a good number to end on so yea happy halloween you fatties
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    1. function onCreated () { echo("this is not a hack"); }
    2. Heard you went onto nicks account and reset his spar stats I would never want a PR like that
    3.I find you correct when saying people pose on their applications I have proof but no one believes me.
    4.Welcome to Era favoritism gets you hired
    5. This is a good number to end on so yea happy halloween you fatties
    Sorry that's just hilarious xD

And if you mean someone who said their age but lied, I believe you about them posing in apps as I've had the same issue. Favoritism shouldn't be tolerated. Yes you can get to know the person before hiring, but don't hire them if they aren't right for the job just because they're your friend. Or don't favor them in events etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person